NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

 

cmekom people ;D

hellu ! today will be posting a long-lazy-short post. Today, Misaki a.k.a. Bestfriend, showed me a website where it features something that's supercool -- your converted japanese name. Its real cool shyt yo. Hahahaha(: Basically you type in your name and woosh! There's your japanese name. And guess what? Mine's Haya Reizi. I'll be using FemmePhunk as a stage name and Haya Reizi as a nick name/pet name. Only those 2. And as for my DEANA, well DUH that's my real name laa! Hahahaha. Oh and nope, im not a poser. If you wanna think what you guys wanna think, go ahead. Your brains(: Haha. Why'd i come out with such random topic? Because, im afraid that people with no life, should go get one and mind their own business ya. Terase? Dont care. Hahaha. I love my font too. Hees! Anyhoo, i will becoming a good girl starting tomorrow, more computer, less phone. Pfft, and i'll be home early starting tomorrow onwards. My mother's been telling me that she wants to take my handphone back. Hey, i just got my handphone seh mommy ! hahaha. lets see, oh yeahs. i took a few pictures!










Are they okaay ?! hahaha. I hope so! Misaki and i had nothing to do, so yeah. We camwhored in my room. HAHAHA! Lazy to type already, after doing my blog. Oh so tired. ): Im sorry guys, for sucha short post. I'll be back for more, okay? Love yall. Xoxo, DEANA.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]