NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, March 20, 2009

 

my heart's attached , but im not !

isnt this pic beautiful? [:
Question is...
How would you feel if you stayed up and helped your sister to do something, and the next day when you wanna use the computer, she was using the laptop, and she took the mouse then she use for her laptop. then you say you wanna use the mouse, she say cannot and gives you a flimsy excuse. then she threatens you to tell her brother that you are using the computer without his permission when she knows that everyone in the house is covering you to not tell your brother that youre usg the com?

My answer would be..
TOTALLY IRRITATED. I feel like swearing all words to you.
Dont you know i hardly get to use the computer? You got your damn mousepad thingy, use it! What's so wrong about that? And furthermore, threatening me won't make a difference in my life, as you can see, EVERYTIME i get to use the computer no matter what comes in my way. I can always go to a LAN SHOP per. Im good at guessing home password. BOSS dosen't know how to choose the right password sometimes. So, what you gotta say now huh? TELL MOM OR SOMETHING? Childish, grr.
IDENTITY WILL NOT BE TOLD. THANKS YOU. & TO OUTSIDERS , DONT ASK. IF YOU ASK, I'LL SWEAR.
ANYWAYS!
Hahah. Yes, new blogskin yaw. Lets see.. Past few days didn't update seh! I was busy. Haha.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]