NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

 

say waaaaaaat?!


Hello peoplesxzxzxz! Hahahahaa. I just sent Misaki bestie home. Sorta uh. Haha! Niways, i wanna talk about yesterday's conversation. Dont know uh. Hahahaha. I had confrence with Ayit and Feerah and one chicka idk who uh eyh. Haha. Ayit youre different yesterday, yes? I hope you're coming to school tomorrow. -.- you wont be able to see me though. because im going to hide from you. haha. teddy. *sighs* and yeah people, im all cheered up. thanks to feerah's blabber that made me giggle. Ended talking at about 10plus? Im not really sure. Anyways yesterday i had a ok-ok talk with them. feerah & ayit & me - best confrence. but when that chicka came everythang turned bad. (dier tak perlu can?) i dont wanna blog about whatever happened too. dont ask. oh yeah, speakin of which.
guess what? i dont wanna have anything that's gotta do with you teddy. i had enuf. semalam perangai tak macam the previous days. youre different now , all of a sudden. you make me confused. first you cakap, takde rokok, beh tu lain? then i said, if i had i'd give, and youre like "whatever." what's with you? y'know, i dint tell anyone to tell you what happened in school. but they aper tau, they gatal. go tell you. and this is what happened to me. unfair. very unfair. its crap that i did that tau? and after which, when you found out, youre showing attitude towards me? what's wrong witchu? hais. yesterday i did that again and you were otp and you heard. feerah was trying to make me stop doing it but i simply cant. even when i hung up, i was still doing it. idc if ydc. all i know is that if this continues, i dont wana have anything that's gotta do with you uh. it's okay teddy. go with farah(: its the best choice!
enough of teddy. now its today. misaki came to my place. sent some songs and pictures. haha. OH CRAAAAAAAAAP! i havent alter my uniform skirt. and tmr, i have to wear full u for my training. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. im so dead, yo. ><>
kkzzzz. i wanna chat with MasterWann! TCTC!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
deaaaanaaaaaaa


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]