NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

 

halersmak!

weeeeewits peopleee[: guess what? im sick of sec 2 boys in my school okay.
oieeeeeeeee anyone who has my number! stop giving away my number to people i dont know! LAST WARNING UH SEY! like, at least ask me luh seh. and now, fat people like you are asking me for "stead". dah 2 orang seh, stop it seh. i wont answer, if this continues, okay? okay. now i want to strictly TRY to blog about this thing im undergoing uh. (and you'll go "not again!".)
Once again, no mentioning of names. its lamesenationism okay. Firstly, it's not nice giving away my number just like that without asking me first y'know. before they even admit whoever they are, they'll kacau2 me, leaving me to suffer with a lil' amount of prepaid credit left. think about it. lets say you're using prepaid, and i give your number to a person. that person disturb2 you, and youre keen to know who that someone is. that someone dosent admits. its like wasting prepaid yo. and if you dont reply, that someone will text you to reply. like wtf? haiyo. i dont want you to give people i dont know, my number. please eh, last warning. and hey, since you and her are in good terms, i hope youre bitching about me in your blog and hers too yar. i dont care if you want to complain to anyone. pikir kao known to boys in our school, diorang bleh manje2 ngan kao per seh? nanty complain pat dorang ah. chibai pey attitude la kao. ade bodek lupe aku. takde bodek caryk aku. mentang-mentang aku single korang boleh take advantage of me lah ey? bobual dah la fanateek. sajak laa tu kong sesame! gy mampos. idc if you terase, bxtch. do whutevah yall wanna. aku dah cukup ngan kong peh attitude towards aku la kan. and for you slut in my sch, pls ah. stop spreading rumors! beh tu cakap aku yang spread? lol. when can this stop? k, haiya. this is part of life mahhh. -_-"
lazy to update more.
xoxo deana.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]