NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

 

Ohmygeylang!


Hello world! Lets blog.
SATURDAY
Outing to Ratiana's to get my baju raya. It's ORANGE!
Its LACED in WHITE! its... $530 bucks in all?! WAHAHAHA. my mom must be crazy!
Mom's PURPLE/WHITELACING. Sis's GOLD/BLACKLACING. Hahahahah! Daddy was like "korang kan orang kaya." Niways!
After we went to ratiana's, we went to KK hosp to see Kakak Fifi's newborn child -- Daniel Izri. COOL RAWR THE NAME! Haha! Otw to makan, i pok-poked my abang's beautiful daughter til she sleep. SO COMFY KAN PUTRI! MY BOOBS ARE MADE FR BABIES TO SLEEP ON K. HAHAHAHA. joking!
After we see the baby, we go Geylang Lorong there, to "wash eye" while take somethin from Cousin's friend. THE APEK WAS TALKING TO MY MOM, HE SAID "sana tada pompan, tada pompan. mau dudok kedai kopi ma?" LOL! SALAH FAHAM!~ MISUNDERSTANDING! stop it ah apek! mom's not fr sale. Then he walked behind the van he saw me sitting. Then he like shrugged his shoulders and make that cikopek face. MY BROTHER POINT MIDDLE FINGER AT HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. padan muke! apek CIKOPEK! then go makan chapaties. DADDY AJAK ONE. heheeee. i ate 2 chapaties, partner with cousin shaiful! we makan-ed fast ok. HAHAHA k da. Then go home and sleep. Battery need to re-charge!
SUNDAY
Watched madagascar 2 just now. COOL + FUNNY + ENTHU-ish!
I LIKEEEEEEEEE.
especially when the cub said "dada" to the dad . SO CUTEEEEEEEE !!!! tkleh angkat lor. HAHAHA . then eat then play computer.

Hey,sorry just now tak angkat your kal.I forget i silent my phone and tdi i was outside wit my mum and my adeq.Mkn breakfast.Later i nk kuar lgi.Teman my friend beli ticket.So anything just kal or text at my phone.Tc b.Takmo noty2 ehk.Hahahahaha! Love you girl. =)

Do you remember that? I dont know why you're dissapeared from my life. We were sooooo darn close, so loving and errthang. YOU said it's hard for you to love someone tau, and its hard fr you to say that you love that someone. You said you loved me. Its proven up there. Its stated at our private blog, remember? Login and look, i posted something up there MONTHS ago. I truly miss you, and i understand that you're busy with stuffs kan? Ya. And you dont even know how much i miss you. Aiyah, these are just the past. I have to move on. How? Tell me E. TELL ME.

KHUZKHARL ! I DEMAND YOU TO ADD ME IN MSN !
hello.jackass@hotmail.com
I HOPE YOU READED. (pls tag if you did)

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]