NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

 

one long update,

if only they're mine. I SOUND SO WRONG!
Dear blog,
Im sorry for not writing in you. Hahaha. I've been busy with mid-year examination preparationns. And, I had my first paper -- MALAY. *jengjengjeng* I dont like malay lah. Haha. It sucks! Very, very tough. To me ah! Hehe. If I do well for all my subjects, Mommy gonna get me Canon D90. *jumps* Hahaha. Anyhoo, I feel so different. I start to "study" at home. Yea, "study". Pfffffft, In my life, whenever I have any exams or tests, I've never studied before. Hahaha. I only like, browse through my papers and see which part im weak at and go, 'So this is the question Im supposed to be scared of..' & I dont bother doing it again. 'Xept for now, which I make an effort to look for the methods, etc. 2nd paper would be English, MY FAVOURITE. I'm going to be happy and sad on that day, because.. Firstly, the happy part is, I love English and I'm confident that Im going to score! The sad part is, my best-best friend is going to RTC for 2 years. Haish. Don't want to think about it. Stress, then later cannot take paper tau. Hehe.
Next, I really don't know what the fiat to blog about.. So, Im going to blog about my cabbage. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fareed, you're a super-duper-doodley-dumdum-diddy-dum great friend okay. You're just like me. HAAHAHAHAA. Crazy and all. *wiggle eyebrows* Oh yeah, yesterday I said i wanted to blog about something you said... But i forgot. Hmmmm.. Was it about nasi briyani? I dont know seh. *scratch head* Hahahaha.
Jude, if only you didn't do the mistake. You'd still be in school. You'd be able to lepak with Kikie and me and all kan? Why'd you have to do that? I didn't expect you to do that tawu, I thought you did something else. I admit, I do have feelings for you. But there's no point. You're going in there, Im going to be out here alooone. ah, kinda. i know i have kiekie and friends. I dont know lah you. I am in love with you, you set me free. I cant do this thing without you here with me. Argh, that song. Dangerously in love. Totally reminds me of you, Jude. (its Judd not Joo-dee) & remember, you sacrificed your probation to send me home but you didn't get in trouble, im so happy lah kan. You're one of a kind. I still remember your pelatness. Your 'S'. hahahaha.
Me: Say that again.
Jude: Prothitude.
Me: Pro what?
Jude: PROTHITUDE! (prostitude)
Hahahaha, pelat. Cuteness.
Me: I wanna go home uh, late already.
Jude: What thhey. (what sey)
Me: *impersonates* WHAT THEY!
Jude: smiles
Me: okay lah i stay.
Jude: thay okay. (stay okay)
Me: yeeee!
And.. YOU! You sat on me. Hahahaha. I cannot forget your pelatness, that's the most. HAHA. so cute. Kesian, ur HP rosak. Haha. if not i can call you. ahah. And..
BIG THANKS TO FAREED! We webcammed kan? Then you saw what happened kan? Hehe. That was so unexpected. Fareed is SO SWEET! Thank youuuuuuu! He took his eye cover thingy, then he put at his head. Then he make funny faces. I cant forget such a good cheer-up-er seh! Hahahahaha, YOU made me laugh! Thank you sooooo much Cabbage! (to you guys who's wondering why i call him cabbage...) I call him Cabbage because when we first chatted, he randomly said Kobis. Which is malay for Cabbage. So i said, Im kobis. You're Cabbage. LIKE THAT UH. Lame kan... ^^ Oh ya, semalam.. Hahahaha. Thanks for sharing about the chick in your new cca.. Hahah. LUCKS! :D & dont think too much lah. Spread yourself.
xoxodeanaoxox.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]