NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

 
current mood: jaded, uhuh.
currently listening to: holla-holla by akon/tpain
currently thinking of: someone's absence? idk ah.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
hello. today's post will optimistically be long laa kaan. i've not anything to do at home. todaay's mother's day. happy mother's day to all mothers. and to my mother, the best mother in the world. thank you for your tolerance with my dumb stance towards you and siblings. i've been an ass, sorta. you've been "tahan-ing" my crappy gobbledygook and giving in to me. thank you so much for that. im always thinking of you whenever im not at home you know, hmm. i will constantly think, "what will mak say if i return home not on time from school?" and all that. dont think i dont think for you okayy momma. and with you finding out excessive secrets about me and not scolding me but advicing me, that's the most unexpected towards you lah serious. i thought you'd beat me half-dead or something but it's the opposite. you adviced me and kept this between us. thank you mom. okaay so happy mother's day to you i love you alot yeah. thanks for taking care of me and not throwing me away :P ahahah you know i know public dont know. (:

next, i'd like to pose the world a few questions. have you guys ever felt uncared for by somebody? how's the feeling eh? well, im ignored by a person right now. how'd i know? whenever i text you, you dont reply. whenever i give you a miss call, you dont call back. whenever you're online, you dont talk to me. if you do, it'll be single words or something, you're different now. since that day when you found out something, you've been going away from me. i wont mention who but then HE's really a nice guy whom i shared things with the moment i talked to him on the phone the day we got to know each other. and you said, you felt comfortable with me, im great, i dont behave my age and you like that. i still kept that message, okay? hmm. i even remember the date we got to know each other, 24th april 09. okay lah, if you want to ignore or what, just say it to my face. dont make me suffer and waste my prepaid to msg you or call you or what seh. -__-"

bytheway, i haven’t wish them folks who’s birthdays had just passed. Chronologically, January 16th, adik’s birthday i didn’t get you anything but nemind. Haha. 17th January, Aliiiii’s birthday. Ahahah. 18th January, Fir Cursed. To all January babies! Including me. Hope all have a vast birthday and live long. WE GET OLD FAST AND THAT’S A GOOD THING KAN! Hahahahas alright alright. March 18, Azmi (sis’s boyfriend) March 20, Farhan Anis (besty) 11 April, FauziRassull (http://fauzirassull.blogspot.com) May 1st, Taufiq May 3rd, Derrick (beeee!!). Happy birthday okays. This is such a arbitrary post. About birthdays haha. impending person, My BROTHER Farhan, My SISTER Munny! June and July babies. Can’t wait to sabo them. >< href="http://afiqelmo-batucada.blogspot.com/">Elfie’s birthday 17th may i almost forgot. Nehhhhh, i wont forget his birthday! Hahaha. Mmmhmm actually... even if i remember also, would you care less? Hah! *outrageous laugh* you know i know public don’t know. Hahah. Hmm. Whatever you done to my heart is still in my mind and im not gona elaborate whatever you done okay., haha, if i tell later you humiliated la okay. Haha. Okay stop. Later i angry baru tau. Okay.. Elfie is a superb person okay. Hahaha. Hmm. Now im really like daft like that..

anyhow, i think azeem was referring to me in his blog but anyways i still miss you ah kay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. deana always terase oh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Okayokay. Azeem oh azeem my dear ondeh ondeh. BEEN SO LONG since i talked to my ondeh clan. Youre the only one who's kekal in my ondeh family. HUAHAHAHAHA~! okaaay alriiightsxzxzz.


ps (added in)
if you guys think im not part of you guys, then say it lah?
youre the one who said that im not your daughter okay.
youre the one who said that youre not my dad.
youre the one who said im not part of your family.
youre the man of the house.
dnt regret if i do anyth k?
if i die i hope youre happy.
if i live but suffer i hope youre happy.
thanks.
xoxodeana;

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]