NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, May 8, 2009

 

Put your hands up.


That's Zeuwix. My new friend. Cute right? Hot right? He's all mine.
Joking! Hahahaha. Currently chattin with him only. Ignoring other people xD Anyways. Zeu's the coolest. Haha. I dare not elaborate where I knew him from cuz that's one place where shit happens. According to Zeu, it was his first time going there and he met me. Haha. Today's his luckylucky day. Haha. Why? Because, Im not like those typical shitty people who.... Uhuh, if you know what I mean. Anyways, read on!

Dear bloggers,
Sorry for not updating that much. I had stuff to do.
To my friends in JVS.
Solehah, Firah baybeh, Nadz, Erna, Sulhailah.
Thank you all for being so concerned of whatever that happened to me.
I know you guys susah hati. Now that it's partly over, don't be.
I'll be okay. I love you guys. I realised that K wasn't the one to be my friend. You guys made me realise so, thank you all alright? (:
To the other people who wants to know what happened,
Do ask me myself.
It's a big thing. I don't want to make it bigger.
Oh and uh, How's my blogskin? I just made improvements to eclair-x's blogskin. I dont care if she finds out anyways. (sorry yeah huns) Haha. Had nothin to do at home today. Art exam wasn't really that tough. Preparation was lost so I'll expect bad marks. D&T i had a hint from Mr Lee that i had a B3 without my presentation board. And so I handed up to him .. I hope i get an A2 or A1 yeah? :D let's pray. Haha.
Knowing you for the first time . Its like i known you for a long time . We're different . Uh, I cant say much coz maybe it's just the enthusiasticness when i just got to know people . Hmm . I hope it's not ah [: Niways, All i had since morning was a bread and a carton of chocolate milk . Till now i didnt have apetite to eat or whatsoever. What's wrong with me? Haiz. Seriously no apetite. It's like im full. Hmmm... Zeu's eating right now, I wonder what's he got. Hmmmm....
TO K:
Hey im sorry i cant be friends with yall already.
I made a descision for myself. I want to be a different person already.
And i am. Mixing with the right company that's one thing. Doing the right things that's another. (which reminds me of history, buddhist's eight fold paths. doing all the right things) Im not going to lepak after school anymore if you guys expect me to. Sorry yeah? I have no other choices. The outing for YOU GUYS that i invited has been cancelled. Im inviting other people. Okay this is my blog so i'll have my say. You bitches go get yourself a life. Dont you know that your mom loves you? If she dosent she'll never make the move to call principle to tell you that you havent go home. She scolds you for a reason okay, K? I dont give a fck if you hate me right now because i hate your attitude. CHANGE. Become a GIRL. NOT A LES. You asked me for stead and i went like, " fuck you." Stop it. Im not senget. IM STRAIGHT! Fck lesbians. Fck sengets. Fck PLs! GET A LIFE YOU PEOPLE! That's all for today, Bye.
PS I LOVE ZEUWIX! ♥
Xoxo Deana.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]