NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

 

because, i want to update twice

i have alot to say today. let me start with waikit. your jokes are harsh, and i hate the fact that you made me angry, you made me mad, and THEN you told me that you like to joke harshly. if you did told me earlier, i wouldnt be so fucking serious about that "joke" of yours. calling me that makes me sound so.. you know. but i dont give a fuck with you anymore yes? because i know in school, lotsa people are talking about me!

next, to derick. what's wrong with you now? you're way beyond different gyea. you know what i mean. i need your answer. at least leave me a text?

finally to my family members. do your part to take care of that lil rascal of ours la? bibik's coming back in no time. like 6 days! hmmm.. im suffering know, doing work and shit. not my thing.

and massy massy massy, you're back in my life. i wont do it again


lil brother didnt know how to take care of himself, his fucked up child attitude is super irritating wich makes me so mad, no.
he peed and i didnt realise, ON MY PANTS while he was sitting on top of me!
then he peed on the floor, i didnt see, and i slipped and fell, while doing a split.
then i had to wipe all the pee on the floor with my sister helping me.
AND NOW, MY LIL BROTHER IS SO NOISY, MAIN MAINAN MACAM CONSTRUCTION SITE! WHY MUST I HAVE SUCH A BAD BAD SATURDAY? *cry* actually, there's more than meets the eye. -- shit happens


xoxo deeeeeee

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]