NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, June 8, 2009

 

bleargh.




THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL NEWS.

WHAAAHAHAHA, KEMBANG BEBEHHHHHHH!!!!






YES, MY BABATS ARE SEXY !!!!!!!!!














THIS IS MY SEXY NEW FREND, SYAK FASHIONISTA (=






















APIAN TALKS TO ME OTP, WHILE WEBCAMMING xD















Aloha readers! Today, i'll be blogging about a song that i really really think its nice. It's stuck in my mind now! Haha. Title is, "Be With You" by Akon. I heard it over at Elfiean's blog. He's a friend of mine. Anyways, I love this song because of the cool rythm and sweet lyrics. Here's some of the lyrics that i love.



You are everything in my life see the joy you bring
And aint no one I can compare you to
And I know that you will never walk away from me no matter what
And thats why I plan to do the same thing for you
And I want you to know
And I dont care what they say
Im gonna be with you, Im gonna be with you
I wanna be with you
And I dont care what they do
Im gonna be with you Im gonna be with you
Im gonna be with you


Awesome isn't it? This song actually reminds me of the great times a couple can spend time with. It makes me think that i'm in love. OR, am i? As usual, you guys will think, "Deana's never not in love". True? You find out. I guess i am though. It's not really the time to think of all these eh. I find myself always confused whenever i'm in love. I don't want to elaborate more about me being in love. Akon's hit is totally rockin' my speakers. My sister too, loves this song. Haha! Okay, well that's about it.

Till then, Take care Readers. Much Love. Stay tuned! Xoxo.

AND I CANT BELIEVE, DARRICK TAN SAID THAT !!!!!


Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]