NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

 

BORING SUNDAY







Hey readers! How's it going? Im finally gonna start updating with total eagerness, if you knw what i mean. Past few posts, i havent been updating proerly. So i guess its time! I serve nuffnang now. Just joined it yesterday. I find it cool coz i get to read alot of interesting blogs. Well, today, im going to talk about a few things such as my life without a maid and problems that im going through now.

Maid has gone back to her kampung on the 27th of may this year. We all know, or at least you guys are about to know, that im a real lazy bummer. I dont do housework, or babysit. im simply not my thing. The first few days till today i've been suffering! Lots to do yaw. well at least to me its alot :P I dont really have to do the housework i just have to take care of my lil bro. because my sister can handle the housework. You guys cant imagine what good deeds he does for me. Sickening. The thing is, i went to shower, and i gave him some crackers to eat while watching TV. As i step out of the toilet, i saw the crumbs all over, he didnt eat a single bit but instead, he made himself a so called "SAND PIT" made out of cookie crumbs -.- IRRITATING! And i had to sweep all that up. Grr. Angry much.After a while, i went to change and as i came out of the room, i searched for that lil rascal and i saw him pouring water from the kitchen toilet to the kitchen, causing a minor flood. I was so angry. I then didnt scold him. Instead i made him milk, just to make him shut up. Still, he didnt.


Anyhoo, i miss Fauzi Rassull.

BYE BITCH! =)

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]