NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, June 29, 2009

 

cheer me up. heh.

kay, lets start from today morning.
i went out of house at 6.35am.
reached school and so i thought i can happily head over to my locker to get my books,
buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt, as i step in school, everyone stopped at a side and started taking out a form. - Declaration Form. OH MA GOD. i never fill up and never bring also. so leceh, need to go up to hall and wait and wait. luckily, theres mr chairman eric. wooo. but he was sitting on stage coz he went overseas. hehh. seperate -.-" then came tarmizi. then yuni. woooo. talk alot with them. ok da. then, after which, i went back to class and norbarney the notorious dinosaur teacher was there. heh. and and. lessons as usual but talk alot lah. haha.
clock striked 9.45am and i went out of class.
this is the sweetest part.
some crazy bogeh woman shouted. "MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!"
i was like, "ehhhhh FIRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i ran to her, she ran to me. sweet. i hugged her tight. gave her a little swing. (im strong lah, she very nice to hug okay) i promised you the hug firah girl, and i gave it. i appreciate you being there for me whenever you're there for me. I LOVE YOU girl. thanks for putting hope on me and not giving up on me. you're the only bugger who understands me. we cant fight, because we understand each other. i maki you, you maki me back. firah, believe it or not, tears are rolling down my cheeks becoz im touched of whatever that you do to make me happy. i love feeding you during recess. chicken chop. with your face mengadap at me, i know that you want some of my food. i want you to know that i really appreciate you. you're in a special place in my heart. our 7th monthsary is coming soon babygirl. eventhough you spend more time with deedi outside, i dont mind, because in school you're always there for me. with our arms locked with each other. and your anna sui wallet in your hand. firah, you are so cute sometimes. and remember that deal i made with you about ____ (: i'll do my best to keep it going on. despite the fact that i had fallen in and out of love many times, you're always in a special place in my heart. deep down inside, you are really my true friend. im sure this convinces you that i really appreciate you firah. nor zafirah bin jamaludin, my one and only girlfriend. ♥
i spent recess with firah and deedi and the boys. mat tong sampah jahat.
DEANA: farisssssss! *holds out hand to shake hands*
FARIS: ehhhh hitammmm~ *shakes hands with a pop on the thumb!*
DEANA: babi kau!
FIRAH: laugh.

then we went down together. headed to normal boys table. ate chicken chop, fed firah. heehee.
after recess, lessons-.- i drew alot today. like, doodles. heh!
after school, met firah once again. THANK YOU firah. for pulling me to the other side when you knew that he was there looking for me. THANK YOU for cheering me up and assuring to me that nothing will happen to me. and nothing did. hehe.
after bidding goodbye to firah, deedi teman-ed me to bus stop. after that went seperate ways. met a friend, lepak. otw back home, i saw isaac. hehehehehehe. my ex. and then, he waved at me, and i smiled. then i walked and i looked behind, didnt see him. then i look infront and poof! "DEANA!DEANA!WAIT." then i was like, "yeah?" he was like, "what's ur number?" and i was like, uhhh. "8.." and he was like, "wait wait." he replied a msg and then he said, "what's that again?" and i was like, "uhh 8393****" then he was like, "okay. i'll text you" and i was like, okay. smile. "okay, this is awkward." he said. i smiled again. hahah. he texted, "Hi. You got me." And i was like, UH? GOT YOU? ahahah. and now im at home, updating this blog.
that's what happened today!
xoxo deana.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]