NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

i can almost see it, that dream im dreaming.

Hello people, i just came back from watching Hannah Montana movie with my brother and his girlfriend. I'm so touched by one of her songs, The Climb. All along, while watching the movie, i have someone in my mind. I was thinking of a someone. Look, people. I love this guy but i cant find the reason why. I wouldnt put much hope on him, because thing has been different since yesterday. I keep on asking myself, why am i always in love with the wrong guys? That was before. But, im not really sure about this guy. I cant rush things between us. Time's the only thing that will take me to the path that i'm wanting to look forward to go to. I always daydream about you, think about you before i sleep and pray for the best in you. If only i knew you earlier... If you know what i mean.

ALRIGHTOS! Let's start blogging about the main topic(s) which is/are... DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE IN SINGAPORE AND WHY MUST THEY EXSIST SIOLS.
What do i mean by different types of people in Singapore? What i mean is.. No offence ah. Mat reps, Minah reps, Minah tudungs, etc? This is not critisizing people. It's what they so called "label" all these type of people. They may say, "dont judge a book by its cover". But, first impressions count. It so depends on how you look! *oh, im mainly talking about mats and minahs yea*

MAT REPS AND MINAH REPS;
They normally get looked down on by other people because of their attitude and look. Mats and minahs are only malays, they might be making others look down on their religion! I think we need a doctor for fashion. Girls, stop showing skin. It's sexy, but come on. Dont show too much skin lah! And hey, what up with the thin eyebrows, thick eyelashes? MIGHT AS WELL NOT HAVE EYEBROWS RIGHT! You people might think its pretty and all. But others behind you might talk rotten shit about you! Whenever i see some girl with really thin eyebrows, i'd say, "Girl, you dont need eyebrows no more". And mat reps nowadays start doing adjustments to their eyebrows? They trim it?! How unbelieveable. What's happening to all these type of people in this generation? Has they gone mad? Okay la, some of you guys may say, "Their life, let them be" but what if other people from around the world comes to Singapore and sees such people? Oh crap. I dont know what they're gonna say. Next, I dont understand why the hell they like to type with such UGLY type of abbreviations, or like, those funny kinda wordings. For instance, in malay, " Ahque narqq pergyy sqowlarh uhr.." Like wtf? Some people can't understand the shit you're talking about. So if we go, "huh?". You have to repeat and if we still dont understand, back to square one it is. Alright, im tired of talking about crappy people. Till here yawz!

PARIS HILTON;
Hey Paris, i'm a big hater of yours. Your nipples stick out of ur dress and you're a slut. Don't you realise that, rich bitch? You got no boobies. Barghahhahaa! How random of me to talk about that rich slut, Paris Hilton. To those who likes/loves PH, Oh, im sorry but i despise that slut! Going around, kissing boys and shit. Totally not my thing! Dosen't she realise that she's a real slut? Even BRITNEY SPEARS is better than her in every way. Tsk!

Movie review of Hannah Montana's. It's TOTALLY cool. You guys should watch it. The songs, the dance, totally nice. Watch it yaw! 4/5 stars rated **** Sweet niblets(:

Xoxo, DEANA!

p.s.: I wonder, if you're ignoring me. If you are, why are you? I do have feelings for you. I wanna be the spark that lights up your life, and you'll never regret being with me.

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]