NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, June 12, 2009

 

ignorance.

Hello readers,
I made this nice banner for a blogskin.. but the codes were corked up. Anyways! I have a thing or two to say to someone in my life who has a freaking problem with HER attitude (: She's very unreasonable. Mistakes i make on my own, you wanna freaking "masok-campor" for what? Kau nak terase, go ahead laa eh. Readers, I've this bad habit to SWEAR my heart out whenever im angry. So if you think im vulgar, i think you're right. 100% right.

ALRIGHTOS! Now for my main topic!
CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEASE HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION AT THE BEACH?

Wanna know why? I can always webcam with my overseas pal while showing off singapore's beautiful scenery. He/she might be interested and wanting to come to singapore on a holiday some time.
Other reasons? Mmmm... Well, when im bored or so, lets say i have pitched up a tent, I can always go online and play games or log into MSN to chat with my other friends and ask them to come over! (: That's all though.

Live Life Online Anywhere with SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan! Visit www.singtel.com/youth for details.

Lets hope i get this MacBook. I've always wanted one. Heh!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]