NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

 

I can't read your mind, I need you to say it.





Hey! I camwhored :P

Oh and i made a new hp theme too. Hees. Anyways, i had a boring day today, as usual, i never go out la deh. Tomorrow also, not going out. No plan. I'll be going to Sentosa on Thursday to celebrate Firah and I - 6 monthsary of bestfriendship. Love her man. She's always there to listen to my craps no matter what. Woots she's bogey to me now! Hahaha. I may be laughing here, but deep inside, there's so many things in my mind. Haiz. Don't ask why ):

This song, has totally made me fallen in love with it. The title's "Let me know" by NLT. Here are some of the lyrics that touched my heart.

Plain and simple
I would give my life to you
Everything you needed
Baby I would be it
You're the only one
I talk to who really knows me
Tells me shows me
That it's enough
Sometimes just to be myself
I don't want nobody else
They don't understand
That I gave away my heart
The moment that I shook your hand

Isn't it sweet? It's also something about my life right now. Whatever. Shake it off! Brr~

----------------------next-----------------------------

BOYS:
Why don't they appreciate the world which a girl who loves him, gives him?

I dont know, like seriously, its not fair. Im doing my part to save our relationship as friends, to bloom to become something called Love. I know you care, because you were THIS mad at me for doing that behind your back. But you should be happy that I myself told you the truth rather then i keep it away from you, right? Im sorry to other guys that im contacting now, im sorry i haven't been entertaining you guys that much. I'm not in the mood for other guys, because im in love. I have alot of male friends, but whenever i get on bed, i'll only think of YOU. And if you're reading this, i know you know that im referring to YOU. Im doing my best to make this up to you. And i think this is like.. I dont know ah. You're different. It always happens this way. I love you with all my heart. (you guys can say "not again", but for real i love this guy) The reason i love you is because you're different from other guys that i knew. You're fun, you don't "kongkong" me from knowing your friends. Which is good, it does mean you're not hiding anything from me. If you are, its okay if you don't tell, because I TRUST YOU 100%. Now it's your turn, do your part sayang. I need your support. I love you, i care for you. I tell you whenever i miss you. Im sorry sayang, for whatever that happened. I bought you that shirt and on friday i expect you to meet me and take it. PLEASE. I really badly wanna meet you. Im crying ): Why. Haiz. Please sayang, understand me and do your part. I beg of you.

Okay, i've let out my feelings. You guys.. I wanna make a deal. Yeah! Like to the whole world or something. Heh~ If i fail to get this guy, I wont rush to get another one. Amacham? Andandand, IF I SUCCEEEEED, i proooooomise and vow to you guys i'm gonna stick to one! PROMISE! Amacham? (: TAGTAGTAG for answers yeah babays!

And thanks to Kaliesa, she made my day. She told me stuff that made me realise my mistakes, etc. I love you KaliesaLove(: Thank you so much, girl!

is everything we have, a lie? i love you so much.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]