NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

jumping out the window.





Hello world ! I saw an advertistment yesterday on Channel 5. It's about people looking for Singapore Idol bloggers. Ohh yay! Im so gonna participate(: ANYWAYS! as you can see, above is a song i think is unique and cool. Its called Jumping out the window by Ron Browz. Its nice. Hmmm. I wonder what to blog about today...




How's about broken hearts? Im in the mood after a great long breakdown just today. Dont ask why. I only tell to those i trust. Oh, im fucking still crying. Now i got no mood already lah. Dont say you love me just because you didn't want me to be hurt. You liar. Mata berlolok macam fishball. ARGH. I fucking loved you and shit is what i got in return? I did that "thing" because i loved you. You fucking think im your toy? Well you got the wrong biatch! If you're doing that to your current gf, IM CLAPPING HANDS AND FEET FOR YOU. You hurt me alot, and you DIDN'T APOLOGIZE at all. What's up with you? You and your fucking girlfirend can go and die! YOU YOU YOU ... FUCK! Bargh! Im sorry, biatches, I GOTTA CHANGE MY LINK. MY FUCKING DAY IS FUCKING FUCKED UP SO IM FUCKING GONNA CHANGE MY LINK SO THAT FUCKING FUCK WONT KNOW ACROSS MY FUCKING BLOG, SORRY PEOPLE! SORRY! I feel good after this post.

Anyways, I wish Saturday arrives faster. Bibik's coming home and i wouldn't have to do the housework yaw! Woot woot. Miss her siols! Hahahaha. Wish she brings back souvenirs. Hmmm (:
Nth

This is FAIZZIN! I knew him since idkwhenalso, and i think he's a greatgreat friend to talk to. Woohoo, he rocks tau tak! (L)

Till then,

HATE ME.
OXOX D.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]