NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

tipsy naughty.

forget about your girlfriend, and
meet me at the hotel room.


FADLEE

Happy belated birthday to you FadLeeee(:

SSSAAAAAPPPPPP !! Today, i woke up at 12 in the afternoon and i feel so fresh . i asked mom if i could go out and you know what she said? she said, NO. Why ? Because , this ex boyfriend of mine called her HP and she picked up ! Idk what the hell he said , but mommy didn't like him . AND SO DO I . I HATE THAT EX OF MINE -.-" Hmmmmmmmmms. Well oh well, Ehem's making me confused. Wana know why?
He actually went online then straight away tell me, "You, i'll be going ____ today tau, pat Lakeside. And my prepaid kosong. Ok?"
Then in my heart, i was like "waink? lain macham jerk dier blang aku? Okae, bagos jgak lah ye."
So i replied, "Oh, kay. Esok jumpe tak? Ke u nak meet me today i kasi your baju?"
Then he said, "Why not?"
Then i said, "If you nak, meet me kat my window i kasi. So you meeting me tomorrow?"
Then he said, "Hmmm.."
Then i said, "Kalau taknak meet, ckp, jgn buat i menanti."
THEN~ WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR HIS REPLY, HE OFFLINE. WAT THE FART! Kalau tak nak jumpe, boleh mention ape. Takya nak offline gituk macham. Tak baik tau tak. I sedih. Now i dont know your plans, and i've to wait for tomorrow and i have school, tak tau boleh online ke tak siak. Idk what's wrong with you seh.


NEXT. Yesterday, I got to know a new friend named Az. And he's nice. He listened to my craps. Who dosen't? Haha. Hmmmmmmmm. And today, another new friend, Wan. We have similarities yet we don't really chat much now. I think he's busy. Btw, I think im slimming down. Because i have been sweatting and not eating much due to stress. Yeah people, stress. Don't ask why. Heh!

YUNI AMIRAH AMRAN! PLEASE stop sleeping late lah. Me and Siti wants to ask you out, then you SLEEP like this ==> . Aiyo. You uh! See, i blog about you know. Who say i never? You and your BOYFRIEND, always sleep late one. Like ELEPHANT. Tsk. :P

Kaliesa, thanks for having hope on me and knowing that i can be strong. Thanks for being there when i need someone to talk to. I really appreciate that. And sorry for giving such comments to you about Aliff. I didn't mean to yeah. WELL, HE'S KINDA HOT BECAUSE HE'S TALL. tapi, i'll always think Ehem is much hotter. Ala, our Ehems are as hot okay? Love ya! Xoxo.

Lastly, to that pathetic yousokeling hate tagger. If you're a guy, you got no ballz to admit who you are. And if you're a chick, then i'll say, "own up laaaaaaa. takot per?" Hahahh. I like to entertain my haters because they rock. HAHAHA. They so make me famous la. Tag more if you want laa lovely hate taggers(: Like Emilio said, Go recite india's prata pledge. WAKAKAKAKA! Deana merepek :P Oriteeee, BYEBYE!
we the citizen of india, pledge ourselves to eat prata everyday, regardless of curry,sugar,or ur pee,to build an fat ass society based on only curry and nothing else.
(c) EMILIO STARBOY MILO :D

final thing is, i dont know if im still in love.
today is my happyhappy day ~ i found fadhli's msn :P and we chat ! WOOHOO much !

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]