NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, July 31, 2009

 

sorry teacher, i lost my consent form.

Hello. Deana is PANICKing now because she lost her consent form for tomorrow's NPCC performance. I dont know what the fug to wear to school and what to bring. Nbcb, someone tell me. Everyone's at practise and I'm the only fuggyfugtard who's at home slacking. Good uh. Hahaha. Tomorrow kena fug-ed by Ma'am, confirmed. Well what happened today? Hmmms. Not many things. I was abit late because I woke up. I was like damn shagged sia. When Bibik woke me up at 6.15am but she said it's already 6.30am. So I slept back. Woke up after 10 minutes, then I was like, "argh! tired siak." Then I put my whole body on top of my sister. Comfortable seh. Ahaha. Then woke up, give it a little shake! And showered. Around 7+, I went out of the house, listening to songs on sis's MP3 (without her knowing Im holding on to her MP3). So I reached school, I bought egg-cheese bread, and head to class.

Reach class, I was still munching on my egg-cheese bread. Chasing Siti for that deliciously sedap sweet her dad bought for her. Wowz. Haha. After that, I saw Ms Han and her anak. (she's pregnant la) Walking in class, and I was still outside eating my bread. I shoved the rest and went into class. Shook hands with enthu-siastic kaki gereks, and sat down.

First period: MATH that ( 0 ( <>
Conduct: Good.
Remarks: (nil)
Was supposed to meet her after school, but I didn't. I forgot. 20 marks LOST just like that. If it's Mr Nazra, I think I can get A1 for maths. Fug that he's out. He dosen't pity us kids, suffering without his support. Pangseh wo -.-

Second period: SCIENCE ms han teach us.
Conduct: Good.
Remarks: fell asleep in class.
Yes, and she woke me up by asking, "Deana, what are the alternatives of..." blahblahblah! I was like, "what? wah, spoil my sleep." Then I put my head on my table and open my eyes real big, then she looked away and I listened to music while waiting for recess to approach.

Third Period: Recess!
Conduct: where got conduct bodo.
Remarks: (nil)
Was fun! Ate Mee Hailam plus 2 ayams. Was nice. I wanted to bite the chicken, then the chicken dropped into my Mee, then the soup splurted all over my shirt. Wah sey __

Fourth period: Geography
Conduct: Good
Remarks: did her work deligently *kembangs*
Yes, I did my work. Had to re-do 4 times. Haha! Amirul tersasul nama Mr Nazra. Hmm. Whahaha! I smiled. (: Everyone misses you, silly short teacher!

Last period: Art ♥
Conduct: Good
Remarks: behaved well
HAHA! Look, I can see that Im changing. Korang nak cakap aku kental ke, what ke, cakap ah. As long as im a good girl in school and im not outside :P HAHA!

That's all for now. Loves.
xoxo, D. and oh yeah, my blogger is doing fine. unlike all of yours :P hahaha!

i miss Derick's voice very much! :X


more things. i feel like having a significant other isnt such a big thing, but its sweet. i envy those couples. where's mine? anyone wanna sign up? terms and conditions apply. fill up this form.
Name:
Age:
DOB:
Why should you be my boyfriend?
________________________________
Do you think we're gonna last long?
________________________________
What makes you think so?
________________________________
HAHA! There's more.
:P
joking much. dont think im desperate lah, im not k!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]