NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, August 28, 2009

 

ahtee?




i randomly edited this picha of ahtee fadli, a friend of mine.
i was bored whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat -.-" k NEEEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTTTT!



nothing to do, at home, so boring.
alah, in school also boring. sleep only my work.
what do i want ah?
hahahaha.
i want my handphone back ):
brother took it!
if he sold my phone, i tell you,
i'll totally ask him to get me a new phone.
it's my first hp, and if he sold my sayang 1st ever hp,
I WILL KILL HIM.
anyhow force me to give him my hp,
then wanna sell.
i kill him ah, i tell you.
hahahahaha.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTT!
just now, i was dancing to You're A Jerk. i was doing the reject.
skali i slipped and fell on my butt!
daaaaaaaaaaarn it, i laughed like hell.
lucky nobody was looking siaaaah.
coz the reject, we gotta do the so called shuffle BACKWORDS,
then my leg lost balance,
and BAM! i fell on my butt.
HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTT!
im sleepy, and i dont have my hp with me.
not even deedi's spare hp.
im very sad, because i wont get to hear his voice today.
alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ):
he's not online pon.
wth!
and and, worst thing is,
he's starting work from 12 noon to the following morning, starting NEXT WEEK!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.
if i seriously dont get back my hp,
i fucking gonna kill my brother.
make sure he gets me a new hp,
AND MAKE SURE HE PAYS MY 30 DOLLARS BACK!
naaaaaaaaaabueh, irritating.

NEXTTTTTTTTTTT!
i think i do like you, haaaaaaaa.
but let time do the work.
duh.
you totally gave me hints on how to get you already ^^
maybe im way too young for you,
BUT HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
if siti nur haliza can marry datok k,
why cant i marry you?
cheh, berangan deana eh, tsk tsk.
even if i dont get you, i'd appreciate what Allah gave me already.
for you being my friend, an almost v close one too (:
i hope you're reading this,
because maybe..
i want you to know in a way or another that,
you are there when i need someone to make me smile,
someone to make me laugh till i got abs on my tummy,
and really changed my thinking after that ONE FUNNY QUESTION
.
if you're still unsure of who you are, and if you want hints,
read thoroughly. there's a 3 letter word (no, not sex) that us both naughty people like to say.
eh actually the post up there ^ has the hints already siah, the work and everything.
i'm not saying I LOVE YOU and I CAN DIE WITHOUT YOU lah but,
i'm still unsure wether am i supposed to admit to you or not?
i really cannot say. because...
you tell me you are not into relationships,
because of what you have studies past few years with other girls.
i'm afraid if i tell you now,
it's like too soon.
so i'll make a descision.
maybe...
i'll just keep in close contact with you, and have fun talking to you on the phone whenever you and i are free lah.
get to know you inside out, and then..
maybe when the day comes,
i'll tell you.
i know im wayyyyyyyyy younger than you,
if you have an issue with this,
tell me. be straightforward.. you're a guy okay.
(L)
xoxo, deana.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]