NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

 

hate tags.. or not.

Early morning, I have to start banning people already?! Fug, I'm sad for you guys! Haha.Yummy piak piak 2's tag,
wahai manusia, sedar lah dirumu. calling people cheap or flirty or ***** etc.. look at the way u write. prasan sgt siul u.
My reply is,
Look at the way I write? It's normal, ain't it? Maybe you're just blind or got no life, haha. Try and tag more la sayang oi. And eh, I'm certain I know you. (:

Moving on, Haha. (I just typed like half a page full of words, and its gone coz my IE rosak rosak liao, OK i change to Firefox) I think I should start using Firefox la coz it's like better. Way better than IE. Way faster. But I've to like download so many shitty things -.- Brr. Haha.

Short post about MCs (Medical Certs)
Well, people, MCs are for your work/school to know why you're not in school/work okay. Not for you to fake your sickness and not go to where you're supposed to. People nowadays are abusing the benefits of having an MC. I know you guys out there ada yang fake untok get 7 days MC right. It's possible. Haha. Dont do it la, later you guys get the real thing like me, you go whining to your mom about it and they'll start to nag at you and your sickness gets worst and you'll go whining at your blogger blogging about the shits that happened to you and you'll go "o i regret what i said, blabbing" and we'll go "for crying out loud, stop whining you arsehole! @#^#$ YOU". HAHAHAHAHA.

Today, as usual, got nothing better to do but BLOG and BLOG and MSN and EAT MEDS and EAT and BLOG and MSN and BLOG. Eh! As you guys can see, I blog often. Like, jump blogs and shits. Haha! Anyways, what else should I blog about eh? Mm. Oh ya, I'm supposed to like make a short choreography dance thing for Hannah's Hip hop thing. Well uh IM NOT READY. Haaaaaa~ OH OH YAY ME I GOT A TOPIC TO BLOG ABOUT NOW! It's related to yesterdays'. I swear I didn't copy thing from anywhere coz I wrote it all on my own with my own brain. :D TYVM

Psycho Boys and Foolish Girls
The problem with boys nowadays, they want lust, sex, pleasure. I don't really know the reason behind this but to me, it's not being fair to the girls. Well, in my point of view, guys, don't get mad at me lah! You guys are horny bastards who'd do anything for sex, blow jobs, or even petting. You'd make the girl fall in love with you, and ♫ hypnotize the girl to do whatever you like, i said you can do whatever you like, yeaaaa. ♫ I'm serious here. For instance, you just got to know a girl, and you compliment the girl in any way you can, you tell her you wanna be with her, etc. And her, for being so stupid to get blinded, she falls for you and TADA you got an idea, you want to meet up. Ok, this may sound $^@&#, but, DO NOT MEET STRANGERS ONLINE LA BODO. If you don't know that person well, don't meet. But if you're certain, then meet. For your own safety, please bring along your fellow friend(s). Thank you. Lol. It's for your own good. Even me, when I go for dates or what ever, I make sure my friend(s) accompany me to the MRT station or wherever he wants. If he wants to meet in a scary dark place, I reject. I wont be such a stupid bodo to agree. Haha. And then, you guys meet already, talk, yada yada. Then he starts to touch you, kiss you, smooch you, tada! You pon, jadi shiok la kan, then you pon touch touch. Then he'll do stuff to you that pleases both parties, and the next day, the next thing you know, You're pregnant and he runs away, FAR AWAY, leaving you badly hurt. If this ever happened to you, TELL ME, I wanna know how it feels. :P Haha. Im so bad bodo. But no ah, don't be a stupid girl to kill yourself or whatever. This rarely happens to the guys. I doubt guys ever encounter this in their life. Pfft. Mainly because they wont get pregnant and they feel good doing it. Grr. Haha. I wonder why you guys abuse the term Sex. Hmm, whatever! Haha. This was a random and long post.

I think you should improve on your fucked up attitude because it sucks big time, sucker. You're irritating, and is the most irritating person on planet. I curse you to death, and won't get the love of your life ever. Even if you do, you'd get the ugliest fucker in the whole wide world and last for 2 seconds, and then die. And stay in hell coz I wont forgive you for what you done to me, bodo! :)

I would like my friend Haiqal (the one who's msn is Fading blah blah blah hotmail dot com) to know that he's the best human being in the whole wide world for listening to my craps for like 2 weeks already lah!? HAHAHAHA. alright bye.

xoxo D (=


I see you
I'm waiting to make my move
But i'm scared
And I know that you got
Better things to do
I'll touch your hand
And i'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
It's cliche I know
But baby it's the price we pay
To get the things we've wanted
To get the things we've left behind
It's what you've wanted
What you needed
What you've always dreamt about
Don't take another step
And don't breathe another breath

I'm trusting you
And i'm taking the long way home
I'm leaving
It's not because of you
Will you just hold me tight
And never let me?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible

If I could take these words
And fill them up with air
I'd fly you to the stars
So we can disappear
If I could take your heart
And keep it close to me
I swear it will not break
I swear it will not bleed
And I
Believe
Just anything you say
If you would tell me to get lost
I'd ask "how far away?"
And now its getting late
And i can't keep my eyes open
My hearts open for you

I'm trusting you
And i'm taking the long way home
I'm leaving
It's not because of you
Will you just hold me tight
And never let me?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible

Will you just hold me tight
And never let me go?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible

Will you just hold me tight (I see you)
And never let me go? (I'm waiting to make my move)
I know this whole things wrong (But i'm scared and I know)
But baby, we're invincible (That you got better things to do)

I'm trusting you (If I could take these words)
And i'm taking the long way home (And fill them up with air)
I'm leaving (I'd fly you to the stars)
It's not because of you (So we can disappear)
Will you just hold me tight (If I could take your heart)
And never let me go (and keep it close to me)
I know this whole things wrong (I swear it will not break)
But baby, we're invincible (I swear it will not bleed)

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]