NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

 

Hella Fun.

YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO MY BLOG SONG! ITS SO SEDAP! WEEE~

What it do! My fever's going to end, my cough's not really that rabak! Weeeeeeee~
I FEEL GOOD!
OH I FEEL SO GOOD!
Guess what? Azri finally has a blog la ^^
And he's such a JIWANG person. Stop it eh, SAD-ED ):
Heeeeeeeeee~ Anyways,
Today, Im feeling better, just that my cough and sorethroat is still there. Awww.

Bob Sprintnova told me to blog more, but too bad, IM LAZY DARLA! MyblogMysay! Hahahaha. Deana jahat, deana sangat jahat. Hohoho. Jumping to the next topic, of people trying to change. Dont tell us that you are trying to change, BASTURD OR BITCH, show it bodo. Flirt! CHEAP! Hoe! Gah i've had enough of cheapos selling body kat sana. Haha. K stop. (:

Like i've said in the previous post, i dont want you small kiddies to go on to (click) this website, and join and start flirting like they do. HAHA! okay?! I shouldnt even give yall the website, tapi just go ah if you all wanna explore or see that basturd/bitch profile. ^^ Ask me if you guys wanna see. woot woot! ahahaha. Mamamia~

Swine swine swine, it's getting worst. H2N3 is starting to spread people, once you get it, you die. But please Allah, spare us. I need to get married and make alot of children and make my own fashion line before I die. Please ah. I need to meet Lil Wayne and have some nigga fun with him first. Then can die. Ok? HEHE. Moving on.

I saw a video of Musa and his friend playing with a broom and all sorts of sweeping cleaning thingy. They are sick. Act like jedis. Haha. Cute lah konon? (:
BASED ON A TRUE STORY, YADA YADA, READ ON!
_______________________________________________
I still remember the day i waited for you for almost an hour
I heard your motorbike engine and i turned back, it was you
Your pretty red motorbike waiting for me to sit on it (haha)
As i walked towards your direction, you opened your helmet
Looked at me, gave me a sweet smile
I gazed upon it and then said Hi
I asked, "where dyou wanna go?"
You said, "movie."
Ok, i followed
Unsure how to buckle the helmet, so I told you to buckle it for me
Got on your bike and zoom off we went to Vivo city
On your bike i felt really safe
With your hands on my hands making sure I was holding on tight
I smiled and so i held your hands tighter
When we reached you opened the helmet for me
I was shy, my hair was messy but you didnt care
As I walked with you, your hands and my hands intertwined
As we reached to the place to get tickets,
There wasnt any movie that we liked
So off we went to some other places
Where magic happens and when you showed that you really care
You sacrificed your sleep, i sacrificed my time
You sent me home, said goodbye
Remember the milk you drank with me?
Remember the last kiss before you leave?
Now its all history,
because boy, you made me regret even going out with you
You played with my feelings
it was all..
TEMPORARY.
didnt know why i even fell for your tricks. i was a fool. and now, i lost my trust on guys.
XOXO, D! Sorry takde pics.
p.s "i miss you more more babe", maybe you're the one for me. you know i miss you too.
and after reading my blog (i think), azri gave me this song. which TOTALLY describes what im going through right now, and this song, he dedicated to me.


LYRICS.
Verse 1
Hey Love, don't look so down
I'm sure in time you'll find
what you've been longing for.
Hey love what's with the long faces
I know you're probably feeling jaded
Like love had faded away.

Pre-Chorus
Don't think for a second that you have anything to do with it

Chorus
So keep your eyes off the hands of the clock
Don't be so quick to fall in love.
Cause girl you're one of a kind no worries (don't you worry)
cause your dreams will soon be reality.

Verse 2
Hey you, I know it's been quite rough but your luck will eventually change. And you will love again.
Oh darling, don't let it get you down
cause somewhere around
your true love will come around

(PreChorus)
(Chorus)x3

THANKS AZRI (:

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]