NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

 

Helluva day.


GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDCHILD.

SOULJA BOY IN THE MAKING




BAD HAIR DAY.


are you ready for the next 2 pics?



















































WOW! DEANA WEARS A TUDUNG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOOK SO DIFFERENT. but someone said i look pretty in it. psh.

moving on. yesterday was AWESOME. new hot cousins aye ^^ hahaha! & as expected, i saw the worst person living in this earth, my one and only ____ mAnJeRrRr the MiNAhHh RepP. Pffffft. Hahahaha. I know she's my cousin but come on, she looks so bad yesterday. Eeeeee. Hahaha. Ugly fuck. Hehe. Orhkay i lazy to blog already.

Now that you've confessed, and she knows,
Why not give it a try?
Ask her out, ask her to be your gf.
Whatchu waiting for, dude.
You yourself dont realise theres someone out there for you,
But its your life, your choice. Good luck my friend. (:
------------------------------------------------------
That's all for today. Tag me luh people, my tagboard is dead ):
Xoxo, D.
p/s I know you love me too Bambi's ownerrrrr HAAAHAHAAA! (:

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]