NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, September 11, 2009

 

DREAMS.

Hello world.
Yes, I made a tagboard for spammers/those with no life. (:
Cool isn't it? Hehe.
Anyways...


1) Mother
She has been troubled by so many things. Brother, didn't come home. When mom called him, he answers rudely to what she asks. Why must you do this to her? Raya's coming. Think ah. You freakishly STUPID, no brain mat rape. Stupid sia. Make my mother so stress -.- Tido kat hotel? You got a home. Why must tak balik and sleep at hotel? Stupid. Hotel buat keje per ngan minah rape? Haaaaaaa. I love your ex girlfriend. The one who can tolerate with your nonsense. The one who can stick with you for 3 years already. Hmm...



2) Computer
I cried today, because my baby computer.. is sick. Cannot on. I tried restarting it for 5 hours, and at last, at 6.40pm, it could be turned on. I prayed for you, commy. I CRIED. I can't believe I love you that much. Well.. Duh. Hehe. Believe it or not, readers. I cried. HEHEHEHE. My mom was darn angry because I cried just because of a stupid computer, not being able to get turned on. HAHAHAHA



3) Bud
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. I think. He told me that after he met me, he got into an accident and lost his bike, and lost his head for a while. I can't take this few words that I saw. "I felt that you were bad luck". Bud, I don't believe I am. That was the very first time I met you, okay. And I felt really comfortable. After you started ignoring me, etc. I felt like you were being so unfair. Did you know that I was awfully damn worried after you sent me home? Thank Allah you were okay. Hmmm... I'm sorry if I had been a bad luck charm to you.



4) Life
It has been tough, it has been great. At times. Hmm. Deana is a person who goes through ALOT and I emphasize on the word ALOT of problems. It never ends. One problem after another. I just don't get it. Why me? Why must I get all the bad things? Maybe I am a bad luck charm. I have signs of it too, supernatural-ly. But still, I'm sure with religious efforts that I will make, it will all go off. Amin.


5) Love
I'm really unsure, readers. I'm the type who's always in and out of love. But I really am not ready. I can't make up my mind. Who really is the one for me? I just.. need time, alright? Please. Thank you.

All in all, I'll pray really hard that I pass my exams which comes really soon. I aim for at least 2 A1s. English and Maths, that is. Once I get 2 A1s, I recieve a DSLR Camera. Wooo! Here I come, D90! (Y)

Xoxo, Deana
P/S: Which one? *confused*

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]