NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

 

haters? hah.


Random picha uploaded, HAH.

HATE TAGGERS
I dont mind people hating me in school. It's only school. I'm sure you got issues with people too, right? Trust me, if you think you're SO LOVED by EVERYONE, tell me straight to the face that you dislike me. Really. I won't mind. Instead, I'll be happy for you! Since you think EVERYONE dislikes me. And fuck you, if my friends, my classmates don't like me, they won't even talk to me. I told them already, I'M DIFFERENT. Not the 'step sat sat kaninabeh muke mintak kene pam jalan nak step mane nye minah rep sesat' girl anymore. Slowly, I AM changing. It's ok if I got haters what. Upper secs are going off next year, as in the Sec 4 and 5. I'll only have to "suffer" with Sec 3 going Sec 4. It's ok, I'll survive in the mean time while I'm changing.

TO ANYONE WHO HATES ME IN SCHOOL
I dare you guys to tell me in the face. You don't like me, you tell me. Tell me a valid reason why, and who are you to hate me. Ok? Great. Hee^^

Someone said to me this..
"Dont care what ___ says lah. Just be yourself. Dont let the words bring you down. I suppose if ___ says all that, what can you do? What's done cannot be undone what. Let __ be. Just chill."
Hints on who told me? He loves chicken chop (:
Made me realise some things that well, if __ keeps on talking shit about me but dosen't really proves it, then what's the point? Pfffffft. Dosen't really matter now. I wanna beat you in studies, kekekee ^^ Guess I can ya? I've been a very very patient girl now. Very.

UNBELIEVEABLE? Believe it.

Oh, it was fun "bullying" yuni in mt class.
YUNILUVAZHAR! YUNILUVAZHAR!
Huakhuaaak^^

(im not being rude or whatsoever, but i really cant communicate with Allah in malay, sorry. so i have to type in english alright. i know you understand me)

Ya Allah, please strengthen his iman. I know you took grandpa's life away for a reason. These are all parts and parcels of life. I pray hard that you'd save his mother's life just to make things better. I really don't want to see him suffer this way. Please Ya Allah, help him. Guide him. I cant believe i'm crying. Hmmmm... I pity him, alot. Ya Allah, please forgive his parents for any sin that they have done. Amin.

till here.
Xoxo, Deana.
P/S I need a total of 200 bucks by end of raya. Thanks!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]