NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

 

mana kau menghilang?

Hello world.
Sorry for the looooooooong MIA kinda thing. Heh.
My computer's down, now I'm at my brother's crib slacking.
Raya is coming in 2 days baby, 2 days.
I'm doing henna tomorrow, hee ^^
Oh wells. (wah stupid misteri jam 12 damn scary sakkk)
Can I update one by one? From the ones I remember? Okay.

SATURDAY
Was the bomb bodo. I went to meet Siti & Yuni, and then _________. Hehe. ^^
After that, I rang Shawn and went over to meet him at Cine leisure, orite. Met 3 hot ladies, and a guy named Elf. Oh my god, I terserempak with Bob! Damn, was I shocked or what. What a small, tiny, winy world. Slacked around, sing, and had downs too. After they split up with me, as they had to go some other places, I rang Derick and headed to Paya Lebar and met him and his friend. Weeha! ^^ Was I happy or what? Hahahah. Totally bodo. I felt so happy the moment I saw him. "Eh, where's my friend, where's my friend?" Derick said. Yeah, I was like a dwarf beside him. Walked around, he got himself a baju kurung! Haha. Semangat sampai beli butang siol. Cute kepe (: Well after that, I missed last train, last bus. His friend had to go. Believe it or not, we WALKED to Bedok. Woahlaoway. "My legs were crying!". I owe Derick $10. Sumpah aku tak tahu bila nak bayar. (Oh if you're reading this, text your account number to my hp number, the 8393...) Then I decided to call Adam, to have a little chat. And when we had to part, I have Derick a nice big goodbye hug! At around 5.30am. Alah, as if I'm not going to meet you anymore. I will, I will. Hees^^ Headed to Woodlands. Met Adam! Chat for a while, and went off. Met Zafirah at Bukit Batok. Went off again. To home. The end. And ya, I didn't sleep. :P

THURSDAY
Slacked with my juniors. Putri, Tasha, Amirul, etc. Daaaaaamn it was fun. ^^ Nothing much to elaborate, just that I danced like a mad woman at the playground. How embarresing :#

TODAY
I slacked with Yuni. So much of laughter man. Really. I camwhored with a CAT, and end up I kena bite by the cat. Hahahaha. Yuni laugh at me. I kill you. Stunt tio siaa bodo! Hahaha. It left a mark LOL! Then went some place to camwhore with Yuni Tall Girl. I'm like short sia! Everyone's growing taller than me. Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. Sad. After that, I was walking home when i saw...
KHAI AND TOYAK!
How happy I was. Daaaarn it. I miss them. Finally came out eh? Hehe. You know I know bebeh. Well, Khai teached me how to make a ______! Lain kali kan, jangan BOSAN. *Inside Joke* Kau BORING je. Hehehe. Faham? Hehe. Babi lar kau.
Toyak: Eh da buke. Aku nak balik ni, nak buke.
Me: Buke otak kau bodo.
But before that, Hehehhe. Something really funny happened. Toyak's umbrella broke. Into HALF. Hahahahahahahahaha. Idk what he was doing sih.

EXTRA EXTRA ATTENSI
If you're a woman, you're born with a thing called VIRGINITY. Keep it. Tak perlu nak beritahu sesiapa yang engkau pernah main dengan so and so. Kita tidak tanya. Takde faedah pon kau beritahu. Siapa kisah? Diorang SPREAD lagi ada. Bagos ke? Tak. Kasi lah itu jantan main kau puas puas, sampai kau longgar macam balloon yang dah exhausted. Hehehe. ^^ BEST KAN BITCH PASAL ORANG? HEHEHHE AKU BABI SIA PERANGAI!

OPEN HOUSE PAT RUMAH AKU!
SIAPA MAHU DATANG?
NEXT FRIDAY, PEOPLE!
DATANG PLEASE. ASK ME FOR ADDRESS. TATA.
ONLINE FRIENDS INCLUDED.
BTW, ONLY KAWAN JE AH ON FRIDAY. TAKDA FAMILY2 AKU. HEHE.
BYE.


xoxo, deana.
p/s THAT HUG WAS THA BOMB.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]