NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

 

New life, new book, new chapter.

Hello world.
I have a reason to why I changed my blog link, alright?
Ask me if you wanna know why ^^
Anyways, today, Mommy and I witnessed a kid trying to STEAL drinks.
Bulan puasa siaa, and furthermore, they are malays and only primary 3 and primary 4.
"Eh kau nak air ni?" I overheard Boykental talking to Boytaik.
So I said to Mommy, "agaknye dorang nak curik. tengok yok." (maybe they want to steal, lets watch.) As we watched, Boykental ran with 2 drinks.
M: Oi oi, ape kau buat? Mari sini!
D: LAUGHING OUT LOUD
BK: Takde pape.
M: Da bayar belom?
BK: Belom.
M: Kau curik eh? Bulan puasa macam gini. Aunty! Aunty! Mana aunty tu?
BK: Tak tau. *puts drinks back*
M: Aunty, these 2 boys were trying to steal your things.
BT: I never. He only.
BK: He also. *looks at my mommy* Die curik gula gula.
BT: Die curik air.
A: Nevermind. Ah you boys arr, I call police. You want me call police or you call your mother father come down?
M: Dont give chance this one. I dont want them to be spoilt brats when they grow up. That's why.
A: Yaa, this one first time. I always give chance, the kids. Aiyahhh, jialat.
A: Wat ur mother number?
BK AND BT: I dont know.
M: Sape kat ruma?
BK: Takde orang. Nenek je.
M: Panggil turon.
BK: Tk bleh. Nenek sakit kaki.
M: Mak?
BK: Keje.
M: Bapak?
BK: Bapak tinggal pat sembawang arr.

Ahhh, the thing too long. I lazy to type.
More info, ask me.
But there's one part I would like to share.

M: This one both schooling at Shuqun. Can go school if they never come down with parents later.
BK: Nono, i never school at Shuqun. I school at Rulang.
M: Ok.

I can see that they are still not matured seh. Everything bilang. Ala, budak kecik. Apa nak buat? Hee ^^ Kesian. Lain kali nak tips curik mencurik, tanya kakak ok? Haha! Joking :P
Next!

I miss you so badly. I think you know who you are. You should know. I made a mistake, and regretted. I really am sorry. Can I be your shawty once again? This feeling for you came back, and I'm sure I'd be a better one, rather than last time. I love you Mr Red-Baju-Raya. Muah!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]