NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

 

baby.

Why in the world are you so upset today?
I know I called you a dozen of times.
You didn't answer, hmm.
When I called Syahir Adik, he said you're upset because your mum nag about you always going out everyday to Jurong.
I understand baby. But one day of not meeting me or brother loves won't kill, right?
Hmm. I hate it when you're so upset tau tak. I just don't like it.
Please laaaaaaa, text me call me today. I really miss your voice and your texts.
I'm sorry for making you angry because I was really impatient to wait for you to reach.
You shouted at me on the phone, I won't blame you for that because I did too.
Sorry for the vulgarities. Sorry for my attitude. Sorry for everything.
But baby, you do know that I really don't wish to lose you, right?
You mean everything to me.
Please cheer up papa. I love you.
Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: I had fun drinking coke & teh-o plus ____ with you yesterday. You know, I know. Lol. (:

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]