NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

 

boy, did i have fun.

love Pictures, Images and Photos




Hello people, updates!
So, yesterday after school, I went to Tampines to meet bf.
He was so late, sad ):
He came with Doctor Dag! Haha. Went over to Lavender, bought somethings, and then eat.
I ate Beef Hor Fun, Bf ate BBQ Chicken Rice, Dag ate Mee Kuah. Heees^^V
I didn't finish my food, it was a lil bit suckyy, but still, thanks bf for the treat.
After which, Dag went to his training and went our own ways.
At night, met Apitt Brother (:
Walked around Tampines mall, bf bought a Superman Lighter Belt & 3 t-shirts.
1 from uniqlo and 2 from topman.
At last lah kan, bf ada baju baru baru nye colours.
Apitt wanted bf to belanja him, but our plan was to...
WATCH JENNIFER'S BODY (:
So he had not enough money, sad-ed.
Next month ye. Haaa.
Apitt asked me to _____________________________.
So I did, happy kan Apitt? Hahaha!
After shopping, headed to buy some snacks to munch while watching jennifer's body.
Nachos, Popcorn, Hotdog, Coke! Apitt makan hotdog macam telan instead seh. Haahahah.
Went in the movie theatre and watched Jennifer's body. Rating? To me it's around 4/5 stars.
Not that thrilling but alot of kissing scenes.
Reached home at around 12.45 midnight.
Damn, was I tired. Haahahaha. At least I had fun.

Now, Im awake. Bored like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Had a tiff with sister yesterday, menyampuk sia.
I was talking to my mother, then she interrupted,
"Since the holidays are here, don't let her go out. Stay at home."
I was like, "Was I even talking to you?"
Whatever. Bitch.
I fucking swear i fucking want to go out.
Then what, 2 months, do nothing and rot at home. Are you mad?
I'm so going out on Thursday. Tampines, here I come.

I miss bf so effing much. I had a really bad dream, that he has an affair with Eleen.
I was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!
Woke up and cried. Called bf, and he laughed.
I really really don't want things to go wrong, baby.
): Traumatized betol aku ni.
Haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks.
& My wish is granted.
HEEHAWZ^^V
I know, public don't know.

Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: I loved my day with you both silly people. Hugs & Kisses.
I am using this computer secretly, and brother woke up.
Die ar die
.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]