NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

 

edited.

I admit, I'm envious that you're closer with her now. Okay? I just don't get what's up with me these days. YES, it is your choice who you want to be with.
Senorita, you have been there for me for (god knows how long)! You're the one who really is the special one that is in my life. Remember the times when I kene kepung dengan gangster2? Look.
However my jokes can be, harsh or soft, you know me. My jokes can make a person hate me just like *snap* that! I call you shit, you call me taik. I dont want that to end. I say I hate Demi Lovato, so what kan? YES, different people different perceptions. You pon boleh cakap you hate Lil Wayne (AKA MY BF).
What made me write this long long post is when you said you're going to lose hope on me changing. DON'T! I beg of you, don't. My first few steps of changing is there. I already stopped smoking, I started studying, I never do anything stupid. What else. They are still to come. Please,
I BEG OF YOU. Don't lose hope on your taik.
I'm sorry if I made you angry today, really. My brain really a lil bit sotsot.
I expect a reply.
This is a big big apology "letter".
I AM SORRY.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]