NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, October 26, 2009

 

fun day at tampines!


Met him yesterday at Tampines, went over to RC to lepak.
His dad saw him and me! Awwww~ I met his dad already.
Baby was so happy, hahaha. He was like, "Yay, papa dah jumpe you."
I was daaaamn shocked you know!
After that, he called brother, Apitt, to join us slack. So he said, he's coming down.
So Apitt, Nizam and Nizam's girlfriend came down to join us.
Apitt and Nizam were busy skating so me and baby talked.
After that, I accompanied him to the toilet, well of course he go his own way la.
When I came back alone (since baby needed to go to the toilet again), Apitt and Naz were skating.
Nizam went over to his friend's party to eat and have some fun.
I sat under the playground alone, waiting for baby's presence.
While waiting, I heard a few laughs. I didn't think much about it but when something happened,
I felt really uneasy. All I wanted to do was go home.
After that, when baby came back, he called me to sit with him.
I grabbed my things and went to him & told him whatever happened.
He told me to ignore negative thoughts and just relax.
After a few moments, there was a long conversation. This is how it goes.
GIRL: Hey, kau carik L pe tadi?
ME: Uhm tak la. Tanya saje mana dia.
GIRL: Ah kau carik L kan, tu dia.
ME: Okay.
L: Eh sini sini.
ME: *walks over*
L: Dengar-dengar kau carik aku, ada hal dengan aku pe?
ME: Tak ah, tanye je.
L: So, kau matair Alfie ah?
ME: Ah.
L: 18th ah korang stead?
ME: Ah2.
L: Jaga-jaga tau dengan dia.
ME: Okay.
L: So skarang kau ada hal pe dengan aku?
ME: Tak ah. *walks away*

Then she talked to my baby. What I heard was,
L: Eh kau pergi jaga matair kau tu lah eh. Last long eh.
BABY: Okay! Thanks eh.

Busted.
Hahahaha. I had a helluva time with Naz, Apitt and Baby after that.
They were so so funny.
Elaborate more I shall, yeah?
So after which, they went off and left with Apitt, Baby, Naz and I.
First, we watched this Jackass video on Naz's hp. It was darn painful yet stupid.
Then Apitt randomly said that my voice's nice when I sang pokerface. Sounded just like that Lady Gaga. *kembang*
Then I asked Apitt,
D: Apitt, rokok sebatang.
A: Ah rokok? *acts as if he wants to take out his dick*
D: Oi.
A: Hahahah.
D: Jahat.
The two skaters continued their skating and me and baby talked while listening to music and me, singing.
After that, when they were tired, baby bought epok-epok to eat. So cute.
Thanks eh, for the epok-epok and milk.
I bid goodbye to baby, as I was heading home together with Naz. Well, halfway la. Haha.
I'm feeling very comfortable being with baby and being like a little sister to Apitt.
And Naz, eventhough he's a new friend, he's nice enough to direct me to the interchange.
And he was daaaaaym funny. Clumsy tall man. Haha!
Naz also mentioned a few things,
1) "Imagine eh, aku tengah baring gini. Skali ada cloud datang... Then ada tangan amek kau. Beh grab kau macam gini *shows action*. Pastu pergi lain dimension.*Starts doing some funny sound effects*"
2) "Eh kacang sikit. Tak, aku taknak yang ini. Aku nak yang besar-besar punya."
LOL. I was laughing like crap sia.
On the bus also, I said, "Eh imagine eh, kalau ada pontianak datang sebelah kau.. Zoom."
He was like, "Eh taknak seh."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. After that we started to complain about how slow the bus went.
The bus was going to the interchange, I was blur. I pressed the bell.
"Eh jangan lah!" - Naz said.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Deana kental sia.
Dah tentu bus nak pergi interchange, abeh dia picit bell. Hahahaha. Sot ah sot.
Went off our own ways, and head home.

A looong way home tau. There's this banglah who looked at me in such a way. I shouted,
"Apa sia tengok orang macam tak pernah tengok orang."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lucky that banglah left at Jurong East Interchange. If not... I'd already bash him up.

That's all for yesterday. Today, I'll just stay at home and miss my baby.
Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: Heh. I love him so much.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]