NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

 

GEOGRAPHY


oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i think i can score for geography.
i seriously wrote ALOT bodo.
ALOT SIAH.
for one of the structured questions, i used up 1 whole damn page.
dah macam essay!
FUHHHHHHHHHHH.
i hope i get a1 for english and geography.
so that i can get my fucking DSLR.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
i love papa and his wallet.
(:
lemme blog about after geog exams.
i texted Azul using YUNI BABYYY's hp, but he told me cant make it to jurong coz ___.
so i decided to wait till 1+ so that my chomels will arrive outside school and meet me.
firstly i got news that Hakheem and his crew gets to meet voguelicious?!
i was like, "NO WAY".
seriously, they're the bomb.
junior voguelicious, maybe?
anyhoo, after that, Akif dared me to eat my whole pack of Warheads sweets. I DID IT!
painful sourness, but still, I DID IT!
hahahahaha.
after that, i went out of school alone. (LONER LAR)
i was looking for yuni because her baby wanted to send her home but.
she went out.
pfftch -.-
okae.
soooooooooooooooo.
what else?
oh yar after that i went out of school, didnt smoke.
didnt lepak much.
I HAD NO MOOD.
fajar tak lepak, aku tak lepak.
BLEARGH.
and i loooove the way Yuni says "Bleah".
HEHE bye
xoxo, deana.
p/s I WONT BE SEEING YOU FOR 5 FUCKIN DAYS.
MONDAY TAK SKOLA. LANCHAOOOOOOOO.
YOU BETTER LEPAK ON TUESDAY I TELL YOU.
dum faja -.-"

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]