NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, November 16, 2009

 

Chris Brown Baby.

Dear readers,
I want to inform you guys that...
I had the best damn dream sia.

I dreamt of Chris Brown! Mwahmwahmwah.
Okay, so.. I was walking at Orchard with Yuni ar,
Then got one giant cockroach beside the building,
So we had to like kill the cockroach, but cannot, coz it's too big.

Then I walk into one shop, got one guy shout at me,
"Get Chris Brown, or else.."
Then I was like, "Wth?"
Then after that, while walking home, Yuni gave me her phone saying "Eh chris brown call."
But I didnt hear her saying that Chris called. I knew someone called, but I didnt know who.
Then Chris said "Hey, is this Deana? You're looking for me?"
Then I said, "umm, no. But there's this guy whos looking for you. Can you meet me?"
Then WE MET SIA, OMGZ I HUGGED HIM LIKE FUCKING TIGHT AND I DIDNT LET GO.

Then he said, "Where's the guy whos looking for me?"
Skali the guy ask him to work sell handphone sia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I stayed. Then got something happen, I cannot remember what happen.
I remember shouting, "EVERYBODY! GET OUT OF THE ROOM!"
Then everyone kecoh wana go out, got one bad guy wana kill all of us.
Got one part, I wanna run then my body like so berat,

Then Chris help me out, he carry me uh.
HAAHAAHAA. I wish this dream come true sia. Cb, I woke up after I hug Chris.
I wanted to sleep and continue the dream, but cannot.
CHIBYE sia. What a fucking dream.
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN SIA \m/
more than Lil Wayne :P

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]