NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

 

early morning.

Hello earthlings.
Today's topic will be...

DIGGING YOUR NOSE AND STUCK PARTICLES IN BETWEEN TEETH IN PUBLIC.

For instance, some ahpecks like to use toothpicks and dig out their disgustinggg stuck particles in between their teeth then make the weird "pfhch" sound to check wether there's still the stuck particle there.
Some makchiqs then, like to use STRAW to dig out the YUCKKKIE stuck particle then EAT BACK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SIAK UH. I don't see the reason to why they must do that. They totally got no life sia. YUCKS.
Here's a tip: If there's a stuck particle in between your teeth, EAT ICE. It'll cleanse your teeth in such a way. If it's part of your front teeth or what not, then cover your mouth. REMEMBER! Don't eat it back. It's extremely macabre. YES! MACABRE! IT KILLS.

Digging your nose in public. Oh, I see that EVERYTIME. Hahaha. Kat kopitiam, the most famous place. (Y) Wah, you can like always, cover your nose or something right? Takya nak barbarically dig your nose kan. Disturbing much. It's like watching a carnage, LOL.

That's all for my yanks about today's topic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY i proably go online by 8 at night.
Because im going out.
Meet that sleepyhead Yuni, then go off to Admiralty to meet my friend.
After that i'm going Bedok to meet another friend.
THAT IS, IF MY PLAN GOES SMOOTHLY!
If not after Admiralty I go home.
Ok bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone said this, "If you kept thinking of him, how are you supposed to forget him?"
And I said, "I don't know. He was somene who made me happy when the sky is grey."
And this someone said, "Even I can. Anyone can. So tell me, what can he do that us friends cannot?"
And I said, "Kiss me hug me flirt with me control me bite me."
He said, "I can what. See, i can. *kissed me hugged me bit me*"
I said, "I'm sorry."
He said, "I'm not angry at you, dear. You gotta wake up."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, why's life like this? *shrugs*
Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: I gotten over and done with you, Abdul Al Mustaqiim. After all I've done for you. Treasure whatever I gave you. Aku halalkan apa-apa yang aku kasi kau. Kalau kau tak realise how much I loved you, let me remind you once again. Think of what I've done for you. I sold my two handphones, for you, now I'm suffering without any handphone. I go past probation timing, just to spend time with you. I lied to you just to stay closer with you. You're the only one who can dokong me like a big baby. But boy, were you stupid. (: NAH, it's okay. I learnt my lesson. Bastard, make sure you marry that lady. If not, I clap hands and feet. HAHAHAHA!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]