NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

 

happy birthday mother.


HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY MOMZY!
I almost forgot today was your birthday seh mak.
Anyways, I just want to apologize for the badness i've done to you for the past 3 weeks to a month.
I know I've been troubling you with so many problems. You see, if it's not because of that bastard, I wouldn't be troubling you this much kan mak?
Being the most prettiest, the most cutest, the most degil-est, the most fattest child in your family, I hereby promise you that I'll be a goodgirl from your birthday onwards. Ala, I know I've been saying this alot of times but give me one more chance and we'll see wether I need another one in the future kays?
Sorry kalau Deana pentingkan Alfie more than you that time, but I really regret lah mak. I shouldn't have ran away. I just need one favor, top up my prepaid and get me a hdp can? Heheehhehe. Sorry kalau takda present this year, I'm broke remember? Because of who? Because of that bastard. Hehe. Sorry mak (: And yes, I love you very very much.
So everyone, read that on top there? That's what I'm going to state in my birthday card for my mother. I don't give a fuck if Alfie read that, because he knows his wrong doings. Hehe. I'm such a bitch. Till then, read more okay readers!

Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: IM FUCKING SINGLE! Weeeha! Any takers? (:

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]