NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, November 13, 2009

 

im in the mood, bitch!


Hello world. I'm sorry for venting my anger on the previous post, I was hell mad yo.
I'll tell you what happened soon, but for now I wouldn't wanna let my happy readers read how angry I was. Hehe. Tomorrow, ZOUK OUT BABY. Not going, duh. Haha. Even my sister not going, busy people busy. Those going, have fun ye. Don't grind too much, LOL! I'm trying very hard to blog happily now, very hard.

Anyways, mum's birthday wasn't much of a big thing but we did celebrate, all thanks to me. Conversation as followed:
Me: Ma, cut cake ah, nak tido ah jap lagi.
Mum: Kau nak makan cake tu, gi makan je la. Aku bukan nye suka makan cake.
Me: Aiya, you ah.
Mum: Ala boleh lah. Adik kau ada, boleh hapepeh. (Hapepeh is the way my little brother pronounce happy birthday, hahaha)
Me: Ok jom. *takes cake out of fridge*
After putting the candles, and lighting up the candles, we all sang together.
Adik: Hapepeh! Hapepeh! Tiok tiok. (he meant, "happy birthday happy birthday, tiup tiup)
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Mum: Okay! Tiup tiup tiup!
Adik: *blows candle*
Me: But it's your birthday what.
Mum: Nevermind laa.
After that, I ate cake. Then I sleep. Good ah, can grow fatter. Hehe.

Today I am angry because.. My mom nagged at me. That's all. I cried sia, zomg. Then I kinda told everything to a new friend, Khairunizam, and he said... "Chill." But I felt wrong for kinda like venting alot of anger to him, telling him nonsensikol things. *shrugs* I get very emotional at times. Well actually, most of the time. Syeesh, rabak pe perangai. Anyhooz, applauses to Syak Sexy for having a new girlfriend! Weeha^^V someone's attached eh. I'm very happy for those having a gf tau, seriously. Successfull, unlike me.

Just now, in Facebook, I fought with some Indian lady. Lol. She thinks she's so pretty, she declared herself pretty sia. But no, she's just okay looking. Not ugly at all though.

OK i got no mood already to blog.
COZ MOMMA MADE MY DAY, SHE BRINGING ME OUT. BYE!
xoxo, deana.
ps 2012 la bodo.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]