NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

 

Love.


No one is worth your tears; Because the ones who are worth will never make you
cry.
It's hard letting you go even after the break up. Do you realise how much I had commited and sacrificed? And I do know I make minor mistakes maybe 1 major mistakes. But look at yourself. You made me suffer alot. At home, with friends, everywhere. You had to lie to me saying that they're looking for you? No they didn't okay. I confirmed with them and they aren't looking for you. I wonder if you can ever read this passage. You really mean alot to me, but I have to accept the fact that I have to let you go. No matter what, I just want to let you know that I have never ever loved a guy as much as I loved you. I don't know what brings attraction to you. You're just a great guy, Alfie. Even though the shits that you do, I ignore. Come back, if you can.
I'm not waiting, no. If I have other guys who deserve me, I'll accept them. But I really really still do love you. I'll tell you when I'm over you, okay? Hah. Bitchy me.
Xoxo, Deana.
P/S: Mend my heart, anyone.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]