NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, November 21, 2009

 

MISS YOU.

This girl, Nor Zafirah bin Mista J, is missed by me truckloads.
Do you know that I miss hugging you tight every morning, swinging you around?
Stop pretending that you hate me girl, I know, deep inside there has to be some feelings for me kan baby. Hehe. I miss pressing your boobs too.
Dont worry, my blog readers are open minded, they don't mind me typing all these out.
HEHEHE. You pon open minded kan sayang? Hehehehe.
I miss the day that I fell down and you saved my life with the Snoopy plaster.
Even my smexxy buttawck got bruise )= And GIRL DO I HAVE LOTSA THINGS TO TELL YOU! I need to update you fast. Been looking forward for you to get online, abeh tak online pon. Ape laaa Fee ni. Buat I tunggu je ehh. Ok craps. Haha.
I really hope our friendship can bloom to a better one by day.
See you when school reopens!
Xoxo, Deana.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]