NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, November 8, 2009

 

understanding sikit canns?

hey,
Yuni jangan ajak ur dad datang, scared my mum ***** if u know what i mean?
U want u come my hse, i will be home from tomorrow to thursday.
Today, sunday, dnt cme.
Tmr, u come to my house. I swear i'll be at home & i'll pass it back.
If not, then go call ur mom, ur dad, ur bro, kaliesa, nurin, ardini, ur grandma all come harras me too okay? Since you have been harrasinh me in ur blog withot me knowing.

Who r u to maki hamun me in ur blog?
HaRrasing ur own frend just bcoz of hp?
I know ar i didnt return, then u exp to go ur house tht day at 2am? Cmon la. if u u cant understand the situation im in, by all means continue harassin me. And fyi, aku kat rumah, trying to get internet connection. Hah. Mentang2 aku tkder internet kau boleh fuck aku here fuck aku there ar kat blog kau? Eh hello namee aku besar sial kat blog kau. Kau tkleh ke underatanding?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]