NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Saturday, December 19, 2009

 
Go hey lil mama, I can transform ya. No, I cant dance but I can dance on ya. Swiss on the beats, Chris move ya feat. And baby I can transform a him to a me. I can change your life, make it so new. I can make you don't wanna go back to the old you. Ciroc and lime, give a little time & she gon' transform like Optimus Prime. I can transform ya, like a transforma. I can turn you from a human to a carter.





Hello wonderful readers.
Hari-hari aku update, tarok gambar Lil Wayne. Siapa tak bosan? Bosan, bosan!
Gua rindu sama Yuni. Jom tidur dalam class History lagi, yuk!
Who else do I miss? ZhiJun! Hahahaha. I still remember the conversation,
D: Siak ah, you short sia!
ZJ: Ya, I short. You katek.
Oh my, kene katek sia! Hahaha. Btw, I don't get why my sister has to be so extra.
Whatever I do, she wants to ruin the fun.
I think when I having sex with my husband in the future, she wants to knock on the door asking wether he cum already or not. Fucking extra I tell you, fucking extra.
See now, she fucking kpo. Looking at my blog.
HA-HA! I don't fucking care maaaaaaaayne! I don't fucking care!
Look all you want.
YOU ARE A FUCKING FUCKED UP BIATCH.
WHO GOT NO LIFE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.
RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING LIVES IS YOUR FUCKED UP HOBBY.
BITCH!

To Martin:
Im sorry we can't chat. My sister fucking no life.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]