NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

 
Heyheyhey! I gotta debate about some shit today after looking at some minahrep's blogspot. I dont get it. Why must they put such weird names with weird ways of doing so? Hahaha. For instance,
ᴨᵾᴨᵰ kελι ΗΔwΤϩТυϜϝ
This is 100% made up. I never copy from anyone ah. Haha. Except for the fact that Brucey uses Keai Hotstuff in another way XD Lols. Lagi lagi yang jantan! HAHAHA. Kekek nak mampos!
AhTong SatSat Arh Sialxx! Something like that. I dont get it. Hahahaha.
So the, TAK PERLU yaw! Hahahaha.
SOME GIRLS IN FACT, uses Ketot or Kecik or Katek or Kenet or Pendek or Shawty or Shortstuff or Short or Small Girl etc when you know you're not. Unless you're a real katek with short hands and feet, like the one I saw at orchard, then you can call yourself a short, katek, small, kecik, etc. HAHAHAHA. Kenape tak pakai Big, Enormous, Besar? HAHAHAHAHA. Orh. I know, I know! Still got. Kesiao, Satsat, Nabeyh, Bontot, Kentot, Buto! HAHAHAHA BUTO! Damn it. Farney! Anyways, nak move on to another topic bolei? Bolei kans! It's my blog my say!
New friends, then teros jadi BFFL! Ader tau, ader. I been there done that. Just got to kno, then can clique, doesn't mean she's your BFFL biatch! HAHAHAHHAA. Fuck you all, immautre biatches. Oh wait, IM THE BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAA! ((:
Hate tags, where are you? Come by faster! Make my blog and tagboard alive! HAHAHA. Call me an attention seeker? I don't deny BIATCHHHH! :D
Xoxo, Deana.
ALL THE SINGLE LADY, all the single lady, ALL THE SINGLE LADY, all the single lady, ALL THE SINGLE LADY, all the single lady, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! Now put your hands up!
HAHAHAH. Put a ring on it BAYBAYYYYYYYYYY~
This is the most craziest post evah! OKthxBAI

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]