NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

 

this picture looks so awexum, coz i look so awexum. HAHAHAHAHAHA! bleargh.

I MISS YOU BITCH.
DON'T YOU MISS ME?

watch me on yo video phone. * goyang ttkxzxzxz *
surprise! i dont miss my home. i stayed at bro's house for a week & its so fun over here! sadly i got to go home today, because my sister in law is going to her mom's place. i'll be back soon okay! hahahaha. btw, skola nak buka. omgz, omgz! barbie ah, we're gonna meet anandkrishnan the monster who catches my feelers and my long frindge. my short skirt and ankle socks. my tongue stud (well sadly i took off already, coz he forced me to, fuck.) and oh my doodles on my hand, hahahah. my contact lenses, im glad i bought GREY colour sak. so can wear, no need wear my specks.

and oh, i miss recess with the awesome funny people at the cool table. im always switching places from N2 boys to the awesome express people, to the dancers and then the malay girls. god, this reminds me of the dream/nightmare i had. i dream of waniebiatch ah. she came to school on the first day, wearing the same fucking contact lens as me, then go and STEPGEREK with me. then i hung her, then she wanna call her ginnas to beat me. then i woke up. i was like fuck? why did she appear in my dream? lol. there's a reason behind why i call her waniebiatch. people, backstab me all you want and tell her. i dont even care. she hates me too. woohoo! hahahaha. that ketot girl. =D

2009 has been a stupid, hectic, negative year for me. i'm looking forward to 2010 ah! my birthday, oh my birthday & abang zai's & miss big-apple sam. followed by nana's and zai's on the 14th, followed by adik afic's on the 16th. manymany january babies laa. hahaha. oh dslr, when are you going to be in my hands!

tadi hand painting with the kids, bestbest! hahaha. ok thx baiz.
xoxo, deana.
ps: happy bithday najib (:
martin, asal tak tinggal singapore aje?
yuni, love you ah taik girl. stay taller than me.
fadzly, dah dah. jangan gado ngan dia okay? dia gila.
atikah, miss you! miss running with you during the carnival!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]