NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

 

Sickening.

FRIENDS
It's hard to really have a true friend, you know? Doesn't matter how long you know them, it's wether their there for you or not.
Scene 1:
Hannah goes into a relationship with Jepon's ex boyfriend, Bogay. When Hannah went out with Bogay, Bogay told Hannah that Jepon badmouthed Hannah. According to Bogay, Jepon said that Hannah has a big butt and she's black. Those are two true facts about Hannah. Hannah then broke up with Bogay because of a certain reason and told Jepon. Jepon started to talk crap with Hannah, and Hannah got mad so she asked Jepon, yada yada. Jepon didn't want to admit and started to change topic. She started to say, "I heard from someone that you wanted Bogay to touch your breasts." So Hannah was pissed off. She gave in, and lied. Instead of telling the truth, she said, YA. He did touch Hannah's breasts. Jepon added, "Isn't it nice, his soft hands touching your breast?" Then Hannah ignored her.

Moral of the story: Kau belom maju. (In my def: You haven't grown up.)

You haven't grown up. If you got a problem with me, tell me face to face.
No need to talk behind my back.
You want me to get on my fanatic side eh? Go die.
So what if you stay back, big fuck or what?
Can act like you big motherfudge is it later on when you get into sec 1?
Fuck, you're only going to sec 1 next year. When are you going to take O's and get into Poly?
I know I'm speaking for myself too but, I'm already on my way.
At least I have a life, not talking about you.
I didn't even think of talking bad about you. Then you wanna like this with me?
Girl, get a grip. You got a bigger donk then me.
You're fair, but you're not as sweet as I am.
I'm dark but sweet-looking.
I may be fat to you, but at least I don't go around telling people their butts look big.
Because why? I know mine's enormous. Big and round.
And unlike you, I ain't a poseur for Rock and Roll, Emo, or Scene.
I got my own swag.

UPDATES! UPDATES!
Went ION with Lunniesparq. Ton kat town. Watch soccer at Mcd. Lepak2. Watch him sleep at Youth Park from 3am to 12pm. Went to meet Sanwan at Bukit Batok. Slacked around. No sleep for 40 hours ya, 40 damn hours. Didnt go home ah obviously. 11pm sunday, reach home. Nags as usual. Long cold shower, sleep. Next day found out. Police case. Went down police station, tutop. Next day, tired. Friday, got appointment to pick up my sister's outfit. Ah, tired. Babysit for a while. Went home. Reach around 11. Sister used laptop while i drink Ice Tea and read my novel. And here I am...... using the laptop.
Time check 4:31am.
I have to wake up by 10am to siap-siap for outing tomorrow with 2 angels; Puteri and Aneeqa.
Can I wake up in time? I wont be sleeping that early. We'll see (:

Next up,
my promise to the world of readers and peoples and aliens reading this.
I, Nur Deana Bte Daddy, promises to turn over to a new leaf and not repeat my same old mistakes over and over again. I do not want to trouble my mom and dad anymore. I will not choose the wrong choices. For example not going home, or going past curfew. Mom, as a parent, has the right to get angry and I have to accept it. Kthxbai.

Well oh well. I guess I did change a wee-bit. Tantrums are not as bad. I took out my tongue piercing long time ago. Planning to quit smoking. Since I don't have money, I won't bother buying ciggies. Drink? Nahh. Not my thing. My mother has been a strong lady for the past 3 years eversince I started to mix with crap people. She has been giving me countless number of chances for me to change and even tried to put trust on me whenever I go out. She hopes I will go home. Even if late, she still is glad that Im home. I shouldnt have stayed over at town that day. And dad, please don't say that. I don't want to lose a father like you. Even if you're easy to con, hehe, I still will love you. I cant simply say it! I shy.

1 month to 13 january, presents please come fasterrrrr \m/

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]