NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, December 28, 2009

 

UPDATES


Hello. I am super sleepy now sia. Hmmmmmmm. Long sigh. I'm supposed to meet _ today but I woke up late. Lol. There's always some other days! Hahaha. Anyways. I'm going to blog about, er, actually I don't know! Gotta admit, been through rough times this year. I hope for the best in 2010! Especially on my birthday, I hope I have alot of fun yo. Hees. I'm not ready to enter school as I don't have new school uniform, so I have to wear this year's. Sheesh! Super BIG. Hahaha. Read the convo below, it's random but kinda entertaining to me. Hehe.
L: You nak tengok benda paling sial tak kat sini.
D: Aper?
L: *walks over to place which sells nuts and kacang putih, takes ice lemon tea drink and line up to buy movie ticket*
D: Pay where?
L: Kat sana, but there's nobody there. Free ah.
D: Sial punye jantan.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. CB kan, tak tau nak bayar! Hahahaha.
K la bye nak chat ngan...
YUNI LUQMAN CIPPY ETC ETC

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]