NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

 










` YUNIAMIRAH! says:
*hey, im going to offline . ily to the maxest max . text me or anything if you can or anything <3 love you.
ИΔИΔ DШΔϒПЄ CΔЯTЄЯ said:
*O. okay! ily to the maxtest max too. Love you more baybe girl <3

Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? Girl, I hope you realise that I am your bestfriend. I take you as mine for the past years. I love you more than you think. 9 years, going to 10 years of knowing you has been a rollercoaster ride. Okay, more like "dayong sampan, dayong dayong sampan" ride. We hardly fight. Whilst our quarrel, I'll look at you, you'll look at me, and we'll laugh our ass off. Betol tak? Blind Mice at my house, that video was total memories with our tenots. Haiz.
I LOVE YOU KAYY YUNIAMIRAHAMRAN ! You're taller than me but I accept the fact la kay. Even when Im in heels, you're still taller. So what am I supposed to do? Your bf is shorter than you yet taller than me. Suhaila taller. Soleha taller. Who shorter? Waniebiatch and DiyanaLove. But they're growing! And im not. So how? Kontot juga kay aku. Haha. Firah step die lagi tinggi. Pdahal aku tinggi SIKIT je tau. HEHEHE. Bye!

Xoxo, Nana.
Love you m. I do.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]