NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

 

aloha!

heyy peoples, guess what?
i had the bestest day of my life yesterday.
i'd like to wish a few people happy bithday yar.
ANNE, ACUN, ME, ADIK, ZAI, etc etc.
Chronologically, I had a date with _ and we went to town.
We ate pizza hut. Well, i only ate the chickens. He ate some pasta thing. Hee.
Then after that, we headed to EWC to watch movie. Unfortunately, all movies the timing not at the right time, and some was like shitty movies.
So we decided to go to _ and then he has to go to marina barrage for IDK what thing.
I headed to Acun's chalet. (Okay IDK how to spell that guy's name sia)
Gerek pe. But I was late. Haiya. Im a january baby but I was late. SAD KE APA.
Moving on now, we turned up the volume and DANCE DANCE DANCE!
Kekek pe ade gayboy.
"Eh, jubo aku da longgar ni! Siape nak jolok? Percuma tau!"
And they went.. "Kiwak percuma?! Siape nak siol?!"
Hahahaha. SIAK. Even funnier, this guy with the massive earholes posed a pic with his BUTTOCKS! Wtfffffffffffffuck. So open one huh? Hahahaha.
Then had some group pictures, dance again, again and again.
_ with that hot pink lips boy(s), the F brothers. Damn, was I happy.
Eventhough they were _, I know how to take care of them and myself too.
NO WORRIES, NOTHING NONSENSICAL HAPPENED LER.
After that, I slept around 5.30am with Aisyah.
Woo, then woke up around 8. Baik pe? Hahahaha.
Headed to Simei to meet Kasman Putera. Slack around there, then went home around 5.30.
He's effing cute leh. Whenever I look at him in the eyes kan, later he shy. Hahahaha.
Now I'm currently at lan shop. I met my mum and she scolded me. Yes, I am in the wrong.
): But I know I did take care of myself baybeh! Hahahaha.
Thats all for today. Pictures will be updated soon kay.
BAIZ.
p/s Im sorry Anne, Achun, jan babies, for not getting yall a present. Aight?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOO.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]