NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, January 15, 2010

 

Boringshit sia.

Hello world.
I realized that I have been away for quite some time jyeah?
Computer's down, well, not really. Heh. I'm kind of busy with school and all that.
I got an iPhone on my birthday and it's only 1 day today, it got confiscated.
Mr Anandan Krishnan from Jurongville Secondary School, I forgive you.
Lol, who teach me? Mdm Zurinah. She said if you're angry at someone, quickly say I forgive you.
So you won't get all mad ah. Heh. Anyhoo, lemme see.
I've been close to Deelah Shawty and Avin and Man-dol. My classmates are, (beeeeep).

Mr Nazra, thanks a whole world of truckloads for telling me all that.
Thanks so much. You're like an inspiration to me. Haha, sarcastic meh? No lor.
Come back to Jurongville, alright? I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.
I miss you emphasizing the word "CONVERT" during Math lessons too. Hehehe.

Haikal, thanks for TRYING to make me smile, but _you know i know_ made me smile. Hohoho.
Haikal says:
Shiok?
Nana says:
Yeahhhhhh
Lol, wrong wrong wrong! Sounds so wrong.

I'm forcing myself not to fall asleep so late today.
Eh how ah, tomorrow, I going out seh.
Then I got conflict with my mother.
How neh? How?
Haish. I hope I can go out lah. Amin!

Edited.
Love at first ride. says:
*eh okay choy choy. touch wood metal plastic
NANADWAYNECARTER. - eh lidah aku itchyyyy says:
*AABAHAHAHAAHAHA OK IM GONG TO BLOG ABOUT THIS coz i laughed till i snorted
Love at first ride. says:
*lol so funny meh
NANADWAYNECARTER. - eh lidah aku itchyyyy says:
*YA.
Love at first ride. says:
*hahah okay okay
*if i told me friends confirm they will -.-

Someone said this. Barghahah.
NANADWAYNECARTER. - eh lidah aku itchyyyy says:
*you making me think that you think that im a minah rep
A Firdaus says:
*not really? I saw yur photos and u look decent (:

Then we randomly talked about,
NANADWAYNECARTER. - eh lidah aku itchyyyy says:
*HAHAHAH
A Firdaus says:
*which is nice la
*because malays in s'pore are a bit -_- kan
*all those girls having sex and all
*and the guys and their caps
*-.-
NANADWAYNECARTER. - eh lidah aku itchyyyy says:
*OAHAHHZXNZXASOAZZXC YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN FOR LIKE 1921378911 times.
A Firdaus says:
*huh?
*hahaha tak paham


SLOW SIOL. Even my little brother would understand that phrase and start repeating it again and again. No im just kidding, ffffptch! Eh eh, I gotta blog about something. SIAPA MAM CHILLI KAU YANG RASE CHILLI OK. Whatever the quote is.
I saw this online and I got irritated, so I got even more sarcastic and Minah. Read on.
"sehyb0rQqh jerhq narq ediitkarnnz bl0q syqkushHhz. UhMmz, iie narQq siQn ofF dUlU uQkkayzzZzzzzzzx... BwOizxzsh.... Mwarchqshkz.!!!!~~~*"
FUCK. HAHAHAHAHA. So fucking lame.

K baiz.

Remember to tag. (:

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]