NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Monday, January 25, 2010

 

Read with an open mind. Then fantasize.



IRRITATING BUT NICE

Hello peoples! Hehehe. Im back.
Today, I'll be blogging about CHIBYELANZ.
Wanna know why? Hehhee. Actually ah, I got nothing to blog about. That's why!
Hmmm... *sings* brush em off, brush em off!
To Martin Hazman,
Thanks ah eh for the temporary sweet talk!
And FYI if you ask Atikah to call you ke aper ke kan,
I woooooooont! Malas laa kan.
To Asyikin, Martin Hazman's beloved girl yang akan kahwin Martin Hazman tuu kan,
Hope you last long with that MFST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
Im so happy for you.
I swear I am.
Serious laa. Aku blog macam gini pasal aku menyampah ngan how Martin Hazman treats me.
Why am I typing his name full full? Ahahaha, that's for me to know and for EVERYONE to find out. (: AWW EGO NANA
I'm such a jerk, hehehe. (((((((((((((=
Puas laa kan hati aku blog macam ginie.
SOO HAPPY. Heh!
AND, dont hesitate to confront me okay peopleszzxzxzzxz.
Korang boleh cakap "die nye pasal uh nak matair ngan sape"
BUTTTTTT you guys dont know what happend, so stfu and myob laa okey horh.
Nanti kalau aku blog pasal whatever happened, tu Martin Hazman deny lah pulak.
Martin Martin, naseb kau laa aku punye perangai bukan cam duluu.
Kalau aku blom change, kang dah kene dah.
Hehh. Da laaa, malas nak type panjang2.

FEERAH IS TALLER THAN ME BY 1CM.
YUNI IS FREAKING TALL.
WEILE IS FREAKING-ER TALL.
OMG.
But for sure... Shazwanie, Deedi and Raihan is shorter than I am.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ hehehe.
Ok baiz.
IM TIRED.
eh btw....

YUNI GOING TO PERFORM SIA
KAT DANCEWORKZ
OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA
LAH <>

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]