NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, February 26, 2010

 
Hehe I look tall (:


Good morning world,
I was awaken by my dad's phone call. The conversation goes like this.
Dad - "I told you to go to school right! Now your school messaged me to give MC! Why you listen to your mother?!"
Me - "this one nothing lah. I know what to do lah."
Dad - "you think I..." *nags*
Me - *quiet*
Dad - "!~>=+@$&?!/:.,!(&@"
*hangs up*
lol.

Anyways, me and my mom's convo was different.
Mom - mak ingat nak ajak kau keluar Friday.. Tapi kau skola
Trans; I thought of bringing you out on Friday but you're schooling
Me - nvm ah takya gi skola
Trans; nvm ah no néed go school
Mom - asal?
Trans; why?
Me - malas ah
Trans; lazy ah
Mom - boleh jugak ah.. K besok tkya gi skola.
Trans; can also ah.. Okay tomorrow no need go school.
Yay.
But aiyah. My father -.-"
Exams over already huwaaaat!

Next.
Giving up. That's one thing I wanna blog about today.
Humans, us, if we don't get what we want in life, we will do anything. Like for example.
I dont get to get into a relationship with this guy who I think really can take care of me. People, in love, everyone feels the same fucking way. If you try fucking hard to get this guy and fail, ITS NOT FUCKING FATED YO. and for fucks' sake, don't be stupid. NO OFFENCE TO TRUE EMO PEOPLE BUT...
Emo is shit crap mahfucks life.
Don't tell me your life sucks, or life's a bitch. If you're literally with no clothes or no food, then tell me that. Don't tell me you don't need anyone to support you in life, not even your family, just because you didn't get someone you really wanted. This is all shit. All these words won't come out from you if you're happily with the one you love. Get a grip!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]