NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

Kekek siak.

Whahaha. I woke up and read newspaper. Then my sister went out of the room and said.
Mui: Mak. Muni mimpi ular.
Trans; mum. I dreamt of snake.
Mami: ular tu buat ape?
Trans; what did the snake do?
Mui: die macam main2 abeh terkena kaki. Eee, Geli seh.
Trans; it was playing around then it hit my leg. Eee, disgusting seh.
Mami: tu Makne nye kau nak minang!
Trans; means you're gonna get married.
Then they started blabbering about how much my sister is worth and all that. Damn funny. My sister then said, if it wasnt her who's getting married and if it was me, how? I was like whaaaat. Then my mom said, okay what. What If she gets a rich guy. Haahhahaahaa!
Moneyface seh ~
xoxo nana
To be edited(:


- Posted through iPhone.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]