NANACARTER LAA.

ntah ehk?

Friday, February 19, 2010

 

Life is a bitch.

Hey world. I'm kinda fkdup these few days uh. Don't know why I just hate the term LOVE. can't blame you for making me fall for you boy. It's up to me. Since you're not over your ex, I can't do anything. Betol betol betol? Hmm jyeh.


Idk why I like this picture. Hehe.


And uh this is like uh idk lol haa


A smile is all it takes to hide my misery.


Fkdup face I loike to do. Hehehe


Cleavage ehh aneeqa?


Nana Anne Aisyah (:


Bibir stop it eh.


Makan oling!


Anne, see you tomorrow ^^
Random eh tarok gambar kami. Hmm. Anyhooh, anne, you know I know. Read on if you still tak faham.
Remember this...?
Anne: da la don't cry la
Deana: but I can't take it we'Re always quarreling
Anne: kecoh pe
Deana: I really like him know
Then when I read somethings somewhere, I found out he's not over his ex. Kla, no hal la. Don't wanna bother your life anymore uh. We have fun tomorrow k anne? ): haishhhhhh
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]